KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Dooku killing Anakin?

Dooku killing Anakin?
Started by: Redeemer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku killing Anakin?

I have watched this several times, and on Episode III, Dooku has a perfect chance to kill Anakin, but resists!

After Dooku says "You have hate, you have anger but you don't use them", He puts his lightsaber up and has a chance to swing down at Anakin, but doesn't! He waits until Anakin hits his lightsaber and then they continue to fight.

I think Dooku was resisting to kill Anakin the entire fight, but why?

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:13 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Palpy told him to.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:22 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

^Correct! But there are idiots who thinks otherwise

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:38 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Palpy told him to.

That is one of the aspects. There is several speculations on why Dooku held back on that fight. I believe alot of them. I can't make a desicion, though.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:55 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Chronos
Sith Lord Of Times.

The process, among Sith is to hold back until the opponent who is fought gives into his deepest hatred and strikes the Sith down, palpy told Dooku so, probably.

The same thing happened to Luke, Vader held back and forced Luke to use his rage to defeat Vader, only Luke turned away from the dark side after he realised the "Deja Vu'' when vader cut of his hand at cloud city, he did the same to him...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Chronos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Chronos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cameron666
Teh Sexay Fairy

Palpatine was planning on making anakin the new Sith apprentice, Dooku knew that. Dooku was going to settle down for the rest of his life after anakin turned. But treachery is the way of the sith.

Dooku's "mission" from Palpatne was to kill Obi-wan, the only one who really was close to anakin, then be captured by anakin. But sidious planned o have him killed all along.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:04 AM
Click here to Send cameron666 a Private Message Find more posts by cameron666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhindon
Mrs. Ackles

According to the book by Mathew Stover, which was supposedly based on GL's movie and storyline itself, Cameron is correct. Palps/Sideous told Dooku to kill Obi, let Anakin take him prisoner. Anakin was to be recruited.

That's why you see the look that you do on Dooku's face when Anakin has the blades crossed at his throat and Palps says "kill him".

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Rhindon a Private Message Find more posts by Rhindon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Redeemer
I have watched this several times, and on Episode III, Dooku has a perfect chance to kill Anakin, but resists!

After Dooku says "You have hate, you have anger but you don't use them", He puts his lightsaber up and has a chance to swing down at Anakin, but doesn't! He waits until Anakin hits his lightsaber and then they continue to fight.

I think Dooku was resisting to kill Anakin the entire fight, but why?

Palpatine told him do. He was pretty much planning Dooku's death the entire time.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 03:31 PM
Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Originally posted by DarkC
Palpatine told him do. He was pretty much planning Dooku's death the entire time.

yes

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:19 PM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote