KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Planet Of The Apes 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Planet Of The Apes 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by: shadowxdrago

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shadowxdrago
Solid snake..

Planet Of The Apes 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST SAY PLANET OF TEH APES IT WAS AWSOME WHEN IS NUMBER TWO GANNA COME OUT SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 02:56 PM
shadowxdrago is currently offline Click here to Send shadowxdrago a Private Message Find more posts by shadowxdrago Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
conway

i hate the first and i was strangely thinking of this 2nd in school,even though ive never heard of it..strange...lol i dont think this will be good

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 03:24 PM
conway is currently offline Click here to Send conway a Private Message Find more posts by conway Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

as far as I know, the new Planet of the Apes didn't do so well with critics or audiences, so I don't think there will be a sequel this time, even though the original series had 4 sequels, a TV series and a cartoon series spun off...

.. I could write a sequel, but my writings don't get made into anything except landfill...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 04:20 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

The new Planet of the Apes was torture compared to the older one. I really hope they don't make a sequel.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 05:13 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Thats gonna ruin it...even though, I think they left it on a good ending to carry it on!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 05:14 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

People have been talking about this for awhile but the main character wasn't very satisfied with his performance in the movie either so he declined to make a seqel. Anyways There Will Be No Sequel.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 05:29 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

If someone like Tim Burton couldn't churn out a good remake, and nobody else took on the project, it's not likely that anyone would be willing to pick up the pieces and try and salvage the new franchise.

That said, I'd love to see the other POTA sequels on DVD someday. Especially "Beneath" and "Beyond".

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 10:25 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I'd call the next new sequels 'Return 2 The Planet of the Apes' and '3scape From The Planet of the Apes' and 'Battle 4 The Planet of the Apes' and '5urvival Of The Planet of the Apes' and '6etting Beyond the Planet of the Apes'...

that would be enough to beat the dead horse into the ground big grin

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 10:36 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

Burton deserves to be in jail for the crime he committed in remaking Planet of the Apes, no way he should be allowed to make any more!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 02:19 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

of all movies to remake. Of all movies TIM BURTON could remake..why oh god why did he choose planet of the apes? That movie enver had a chanc eof being good.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 07:12 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
setoneup

i think quinton tarintino is the only man alive who could make the sequal to this and make it not only work , but put the passion , hatred and ignorance in it to make it work

quinton ... your the man !!!!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 05:42 AM
setoneup is currently offline Click here to Send setoneup a Private Message Find more posts by setoneup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote