KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » what do you say?

what do you say?
Started by: SimoneDepp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

Worried what do you say?

argg....maties.
i have some questions.

1 do you think, curse of the blach pearl is a good name for this movie?

2 what do you say about johnny depp?

3 what do you say about keira?

4 what do you say about orlando bloom?

5 what should you do if you marooned whit jack on a island?

6 would you that johnny was your father?

7 if you played in potc, what would you play?

i hope you have an answer on my questions.....i hope so.
bye bye......simone

Attachment: film 6.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 07:32 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Hmmm *thinking*

1. dont kjnow dont care as long as i can watch da movie
2. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
3. Cool chick
4. Hot
5. Drink rum and get drunk LOL
6. Umm I think that Q is messed up I dont get it. HMMM
7. Somone who is a pirate who get drunk. That would be fun LOL

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:52 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brandon webb

EDIT

Last edited by Kes on Mar 28th, 2004 at 01:19 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:58 AM
brandon webb is currently offline Click here to Send brandon webb a Private Message Find more posts by brandon webb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Okay your ansew to the question is banana Hmm interesting very interesting

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:03 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

^^ Happy Dance

1 it's aight

2 absolutey great actor, no one could've replace him

3 very beautiful

4 too hot for his own good

5 shifty

6 ??

7 if i could, i'd've liked to be Elizabeth

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:08 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Go da Monkey

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 02:14 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

ay

6 what do you do if johnny is your father. do you like it?

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 10:05 AM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

1 yep

2 OOOOMMMIIIGOOD SO HOT!

3 really pretty and thin and talented sad

4 extremely talented and gorgeous

5 give you one guess wink

6 i would luv to hav johnny as my dad

7 i would play jack sparrows gf big grin

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 11:33 AM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

How could you want Johnny as your dad?? You couldn't fancy him then!

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 11:39 AM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

no, but...you don't get it, do ya....
if johnny is your dad..
do you like it....

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 02:07 PM
ace Face 0

1)yes its awesome

2)hotttttttttttttt and the best actor ever

3)shes alright she could die and I really wouldnt care tho

4)he scares me

5)drink rum and party and hopefully someone would eventually save us *looks around blink blink*

6)that would be the best thing that could ever happen to me *ponders* one of the best things that could ever happen to me...its not right for a 13 year old girl to be in love with a 41 year old man

7)*ponder...i like to ponder* ummmm a random pirate...a random important pirate...I have to be important

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 05:30 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

ah i have that problem to.
it's not so good that you (and me) in love whit a 41 old man.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 06:19 PM
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Who cares about the age? He's still fit! Brad Pitt is still fit at 40! I'm not in love with him-I dont expect anyone is apart from Vanessa Paradis!

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 08:46 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

1) Good title. Not special but it's cool.

2) OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous... HOT HOT HOT!!!! and VERY sexy and a talented actor. i mean look at him and watch him act and it's all true...

3) She's cool. She's pretty... and a good actress

4) not my favorite but he's hot.

5) My answer is not appropriate for this forum. big grin shifty whistle

6) I would like it but then it would be creepy if i told someone "Omg my dad is like SO sexy don't you think??? Like i wish i could go out with my dad" I think you get the point.

7) Anything to do with Jack... Any part where i could be in every scene with him OR he had to rescue me cuz thats always romantic. but you know like he's 27 years older than me so that'd be weird.
I'd be good for someone related to him though. big grin i think smile

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:25 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Me answer 2 and 4...

They are HOT!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:26 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

johnny depps hot so is orlando, keira is great! the titles cool. and i would hate him to be my father tho!!! i would never see him.also i would fancie my dad! people would hav pics of my dada on there wall at home! i would get drunk on the island with him if i were there. also.... i no sum1 whos cousins with orlando, his name is joe bloom. cool.,eh i would like that...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 06:53 PM
sparrowsbabe is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowsbabe a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowsbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

1. awesome title
2. amazing and HOT actor
3. gorgeous actress
4. HOTTTTTT!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!
5. drink rum with him
6. sure, he'd make a cool dad
7. elizabeth but she's already taken so jack's neice or barbossa's daughter i'd love to play a vilain in the movie!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 02:12 AM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh Why do ya want the ansews for??????????

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 06:13 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i like it, so i look what the other people says...maybe they like the same things what i like to, that is funny....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 06:50 PM
PsychoFreeak

1. yes its an alright name
2. every1 already nows the answer 2 that question!!!! LOL H-O-T-!-!-!
3. shes a good actoress 4 her age
4. hot and tallented but johnny is 99.9% better than him.......arrgh what the hell he's 100% better than orli! LOL
5. HMMMM LET ME THINK...........*thinks wether i should say it or not*.....arrgh what the hell......i'd get drunk then.............u no the rest ppl!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. he'd be a good and VERY protective father but......then i wouldn't be able 2 luv him as much and i'd never really get 2 c him alot
7. i'd play...............any1 that gets a good part with jack!!!!!! LOL

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 08:14 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote