KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo RPG

Halo RPG
Started by: §H@Ñ€

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (115): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
§H@Ñ€
???

Halo RPG

Here is how the story will start....

We are in a ship just like "The Pilar of Autum", but is only called "Fury" (ment to be spelt that way) We are just taking off in the Fury and leaving/excaping a battle with the alien ppl and they are attacking our ship, we just left a planet that was over run by the bad guys. So you are some place in the ship. (We will be under attack for a very long time in the game)

*REMEMBER*
we are being normal people, dont be going all 'Spartain' or just over the top. (NO KUNG FU THINGS!)

Old Post May 17th, 2004 02:39 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

Shane was laying on his bunk while talking to his wife on the video phone and then and hugh trust threw him off the bunk he was on, just seconds later a loud roar of an explosion. Shane quickly said good by t his wife and called the control room, "What is going on?!" A pilate lower then shane answered, "Sir, we are under harsh attack. We are going to need you up here now! The curent pilates are not experienced enouph..." A man pushed the piolate out of his way, "McGovern! Get your ass up here now!" It was the captain of the ship. Shane stuffed a simple hand gun in his back pocket and opened the door, the hall ways were covered in flames! And he could hear grunts and snort coming from the hall...

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post May 17th, 2004 03:06 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

~not to be an arse but it's spelt Pilot~

PFC Kelly had been in his room dissasembling pistol, the cartridges hadn't been extracting and he had to find out what was wrong with it, unreliable marine junk he thought to himself just when the ship rocked and the lights flickered.

"Now what the bloody hell is it now!" he said to himself

The alarm started screaming and a voice over the tannoy started yelling about there ship being under attack, leaving his useless pistol where it was Kelly snatched up his combat knife and stuffing it into his boot ran out into the corner heading towards the armory

Old Post May 17th, 2004 06:22 AM
Jerico is currently offline Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

~ laughing out loud thx~

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:55 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

As Vlad heard the alarm and the shake he quickly took a combat knife slid it into his shoe took a pistol and put it on his holster on his belt he started running to the main deck.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 19th, 2004 11:35 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

Shane ran down the hall as fast as he could to get away from the sound of the grunts. he ran as fast as he could so that he could find a matinance tunnel/hall. once he found one it was locked... Shane looked around and then he saw a gun... a gun from one of the aliens. Shane grabbed it and shot at the lock, it did hardly any damage. She began to shot repeatedly at it until it finaly, but barley, opened.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 12:58 AM
Sirus Calenlase

-Is it alright if I join? Just Pm me if you want me to delete-

-(As soon as Sirus head the alarm he rose from his bed sudednly he put on his t-shirt and grabbed the pistol that he kept in his bag. He looked at it for a few seconds and relised he had only 2 clips left he sighed and then ran out the door running towards the main deck. On the way he was cut off by the fire that erupted on the ship "Great Just what I need!" Sirus ran back the other way and looked for an alternate route to the main deck, he wondered what the hell was happening...)-

Old Post May 20th, 2004 10:51 AM
Sirus Calenlase is currently offline Click here to Send Sirus Calenlase a Private Message Find more posts by Sirus Calenlase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Kelly was almost bowled over by another trooper running past in his undershirt, grabbing at his shirt he recognized him as one of the men from his platoon

"Sirus, we gotta get to the armoury, we're bloody well under attack"

The tannoy rang frantically called, "Alien boarding parties on decks 3, 6 and 8, all Marines to there stations, repel boarders!"

Old Post May 20th, 2004 11:17 AM
Jerico is currently offline Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirus Calenlase

-(Sirus looked at Kelly and then looked around trying to find out how to get to the armoury he let out a breathe of air and then saw a door that was not in flames and ran through it, he looked back to see if Kelly was folllowing him him...she was. Quickly he took out his pistole and cocked it. He followed the signs to the armory but stopped after he had run into a bunch of Aliens that had boarded the deck. Gasping he took cover under a bit of debris and loked around...He wondered where Kelly was)-

Old Post May 21st, 2004 07:13 AM
Sirus Calenlase is currently offline Click here to Send Sirus Calenlase a Private Message Find more posts by Sirus Calenlase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

~sorry bit of clarification, im a male PFC. Chris Kelly, hehe sorry bout that~

With a whoomp pfc. Kelly dived behind the collapsed roof section with Sirus

"I've only got me bloody knife on me mate, it's some of those small bastards, i'll cut across the hallway and duck into that room there, when they have a go at me, blow 'em away"

nodding at Sirus he got into a half crouch, and then was off sprinting across the deck for the open doorway, one of the aliens squeaked in surprise and raised his weapon..

Old Post May 21st, 2004 01:30 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"BAMMM" Vlad was just getting into the hole where he saw Kelly and an alien near him the bug was squishad on the wall

"Bloody bastards follow me" Vlad led them to the deck.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 01:37 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

All of a sudden, the aft barracks of the "Fury" blew up, destroying have of the ship, and killing many nessecary marines.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 02:18 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Bam" on his way to the deck he falls down from the explosuion from aft baracks..

Old Post May 21st, 2004 02:22 PM
The Rover

He hears fellow marines crying in fear. Some even shouted his name, yet he did not stop.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 02:24 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Glancing with a cocked eyebrow at the obviously deranged man who had just ran through the room, pfc. Kelly decided it was for his best interests not to follow him.

Calling to Sirus to follow him he pounded down the corrdior, the armoury, there it was. The door had been blasted off its hinges, without a second thought Kelly ducked inside, however one of those small aliens had already take residence, driving forward Kelly slammed his shoulder into the aliens chest slamming it against the wall

Qucikly he then whipped the combat knife from below up into the aliens throat and lower jaw, it didnt even have time to gurgle as it slid to the floor convulsing, quickly scanning the weapon racks he saw his personal Assault Rifle and punched in his code and retrieving it, then quickly going to grab and don his body armour and helmet

Old Post May 21st, 2004 03:57 PM
The Rover

Another of the aliens ran at him, and it was utterly blood thirsty.
He picked up a grenade and stuffed it into the aliens mouth.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:50 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad took out his pistol crouched and ran to the armory there he saw his one favorite weapons assault rifle and a plasma rifle he put the plasma rifle into his back holster for rifles got 3 grenades put it into his belt then he took another 3 assault riffles and ran across the room to the hall way were marines were standing running to the armory he thre the 3 assault riffles to some men and ordered them to follow him.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:53 PM
MechaMonkey
Monkey + Robot = Hero

Corporal Gonzalez takes the assault rifle from the lieutenant, checks the magazine, and flips the safety off.

"Thank you sir. I think we'll need more than this, though. I don't know where you plan on taking us, but there's Covenant all over the place. I don't think they've made it to the lower decks yet, though. If we can make it down there, we can secure the bridge and a large number of lifepods before they get there." His statement is punctuated by a nearby explosion of plasma, and the sound of a shouting Elite.

"Here they come, hermanos..."

"Gotta kick at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight" - barenaked ladies

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Old Post May 21st, 2004 06:43 PM
MechaMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send MechaMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by MechaMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Lets go to the lower decks then go go go go" Vlad shoots at the incoming alieans and then starts running to the lower decks "EVERYBODY FOLLOW TO THE LOWER DECKS" he shouts

(Im not very good at milita so whats higher Lietenant or Corporal?)

Old Post May 21st, 2004 07:09 PM
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Chasing after his fellow marines pfc. Kelly shouted over the alarm to Corporal Gonzalez

"bloody hell Corp, I think you should take command, seems the lieutent's taken a few too many blows to the head if you get my meaning?"

Old Post May 21st, 2004 07:17 PM