KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wuthering heights

Wuthering heights
Started by: the lost boys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the lost boys

Wuthering heights

has any1 seen the film wuthering heights. if so was it gd?

Old Post May 21st, 2004 12:05 PM
the lost boys is currently offline Click here to Send the lost boys a Private Message Find more posts by the lost boys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I love that film. The original one though.

I like it, i always have, its a film i remember wathcing as a little girl as well...and loving it.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on May 21st, 2004 at 12:18 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2004 12:15 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Its one of my fave movies (if you are refering to the one with Ralph Fiennes and Juliette Binoche).
Obviously I like it a lot, it has a very powerful story. Its one of those dramas with an over the top/I'd die for you/cant live without you love. If you dont like those, avoid it.
Great performances by both actors.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 12:15 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

laughing out loud

Yeah you're right thumb up I havent seen that film in a long time.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on May 21st, 2004 at 12:25 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2004 12:18 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Sorry what?! whistle

Old Post May 21st, 2004 12:19 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the lost boys

is it a sad film

Old Post May 21st, 2004 12:20 PM
the lost boys is currently offline Click here to Send the lost boys a Private Message Find more posts by the lost boys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Its one of my fave movies (if you are refering to the one with Ralph Fiennes and Juliette Binoche).
Obviously I like it a lot, it has a very powerful story. Its one of those dramas with an over the top/I'd die for you/cant live without you love. If you dont like those, avoid it.
Great performances by both actors.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ''Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest so long as I live on! I killed you. Haunt me, then! Haunt your murderer! I know that ghosts have wandered on the Earth. Be with me always. Take any form, drive me mad, only do not leave me in this dark alone where I cannot find you. I cannot live without my life! I cannot die without my soul.'' - Original

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ''I pray one prayer, I repeat it till my tongue stiffens, Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living! You said I killed you, haunt me, then! ... Be with me always, take any form, drive me mad, only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! ... I cannot live without my life. I cannot live without my soul.'' - 1992

embarrasment

Like I said, I havent seen it in a long time, I might give it a go again...im in a lovey dovey mood.

Last edited by lil bitchiness on May 21st, 2004 at 12:27 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2004 12:23 PM
Kes
Philie

Yes, it's quite sad.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 12:44 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ''Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest so long as I live on! I killed you. Haunt me, then! Haunt your murderer! I know that ghosts have wandered on the Earth. Be with me always. Take any form, drive me mad, only do not leave me in this dark alone where I cannot find you. I cannot live without my life! I cannot die without my soul.'' - Original

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ''I pray one prayer, I repeat it till my tongue stiffens, Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living! You said I killed you, haunt me, then! ... Be with me always, take any form, drive me mad, only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! ... I cannot live without my life. I cannot live without my soul.'' - 1992

embarrasment

Like I said, I havent seen it in a long time, I might give it a go again...im in a lovey dovey mood.

That movie has some great quotes!

Old Post May 21st, 2004 12:45 PM
shaber
schizoid

I like the way Hindley ran a household - until his gambling obviously.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 02:52 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote