KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Before PotC: RPG

Before PotC: RPG
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Before PotC: RPG

~I'm starting! yes yes thumb up~

Elizabeth Swann woke up and stretched. She looked around. Her younger sister, Regina, was still asleep in the bedroom across the hall. She sighed and got up, walking to her water basin, and splashed some cool water on her face. Sponging the water off her face with a towel, she opened her bureau and picked out what to wear. By this time she could hear her sister stirring. She carefully brushed her hair and left her room.
“Morning Regina!” she called into her sister’s bedroom as she skipped down to breakfast.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 07:50 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Regina grumbled before heading down stairs. She walked into the kitchen and stuffed food into her pouch before heading to the dining room. "Dad, Bob and I are heading to the docks and our other rounds. She bowed instead of curtsying. This frustrated Govenor Swann. "Bye."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:02 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

“Uh, Wevia, way up!” Elizabeth called, her mouth full. Gulping quickly, she wiped her mouth and leaned over to kiss her father on the cheek. “Bye Daddy.” Then she jogged to catch up with her sister.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:12 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Govenor Swann sighed and looked at his wife. "Where did we go wrong? Our daughters are hooligans!"
"They'll grow out of it." she said smiling. "At least, Elizabeth will. Regina is really a free spirit. But there is hope for them yet, fear not. I was like they are, when I was their age."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:15 PM
Tela

Regina ran out of the house and skidded to a stop in front of Robert who flashed her a smile. "Aye matie ready to go st...i mean...sink ships." he had changed his words seeing elizabeth. "Is ye sister coming?" he asked.

Reg shrugged. "Can if she wants."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:16 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

"Don't worry, Bobby-boy. I have better things to do" she grinned and swayed over to the blacksmith's shop.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:19 PM
Tela

Regina made a kissy face. She faked swoon. "Oh...will." she said laughing. Then she smiled. "Our next target." she said motioning towards the blacksmith shop. They followed Elizabeth inside but hid behind several racks of cloth.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:21 PM

In the shop, the blacksmith was asleep near the fire. Elizabeth crept up to him. She leaned over and said "IS WILL HERE!!" The blacksmith woke with a start "Huh? What?" Elizabeth leaned back and looked innocent. "Is Will here?" she asked again. The blacksmith muttered something about 'bad whisky' then said "No Miss, he's out delivering my newest work. To Captain Norrington. Should be back this afternoon." then he quickly fell back asleep.
"Damn" Elizabeth muttered to herself. On her way out of the shop she bumped into a rack of clothes, revealing Regina and Robert. "It seems although I have better things todo than tagging along after you, you have nothing better to do than tag along after me. Well, if you must, I'm headed to Captain Norrington's" she said, saying the name as if she were forced to eat something disgusting.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:36 PM
Tela

Regina made gagging noises. Robert cringed. He went off calling him names that children shouldn't know.

Regina laughed as she pulled her partner-in-crime off the floor. "We'll go."

Robert looked baffled but caught on. "It should be a very enriching experiance." he said smiling innocently.

Regina laughed. She had stuffed the Blacksmiths smallest hammer in her backpack and was now out the door with RObert.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:42 PM

"So, Bobby-boy, how have you been of late? Still pretending your not in love with Jackalyn?" Elizabeth teased, reffering to a pug-faced girl from town, as they walked to the Captains home.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:47 PM
Tela

Robert wrinkled his nose in disgust. "I never liked her and never will. My taste is more...um."

"Not her." Regina said laughing as they walked.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:49 PM

"What is your taste, Robert? Regina?" Elizabeth asked, looking serious.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:50 PM
Tela

Robert laughed. "No...Reg is my friend. I can't even imagine us together that way."

Regina crossed her arms. "I wouldn't want to. Men are insufferable. No offense, robert."

Robert chuckled. "None taken." he said as they approached the mansion.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:55 PM

"You must have some interest in a girl." Elizabeth continued as they walked up to the door.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:57 PM
Tela

Robert shook his head. "Most girls are stuck up snobs."

Regina waited patiently giving Robert a small smirk. He winked.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:00 PM

"Are you saying I'm a stuck up snob?" Elizabeth asked as she knocked on the door. She looked at her sister. "Regina is he saying I'm a stuck up snob?"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:08 PM
Tela

Regina shook her head. "He said most not all." she corrected as Norrington answered the door.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:11 PM

"Captain Norrington!" Elizabeth said, pretending to be pleased. She didn't seem to be succeeding but Captain Norrington didn't notice "Miss Swann, what a pleasant suprise!" he said, as if there weren't, in fact, two 'Miss Swanns' there. "Do come in." he said opening the door wider, leaving space for Elizabeth to walk in and Robert and Regina to squeeze in after her.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:17 PM
Tela

Regina and Robert walked in. Regina looked at her sister as if asking what's next? She and Robert snuk off to a room on the side.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:21 PM

"Miss Swann, to what do I owe the pleasure of your presence" Captain Norrington asked, swooping into a large bow as he kissed her hand.
"Um," Elizabeth said as she wiped her hand on her dress "Well, actually, I was sent by the blacksmith to get Will" Elizabeth grinned inwardly as Norrigtons face fell. "Oh, yes, let me fetch him" he answered, elbowing his butler, who went scurrying off. When he came back he ad Will with him.
"Miss Swann" Will said bowing curtiously. "I was just about through"
"Well, we can perhaps finish later, your master is wanting you" Norrington said stiffly. "Ah, Miss Swann, I believe Will knows his way back. Would you like to stay?"
"I'd love to, but I really should get back" she answered, looking around for Robert and Regina, then leaving with Will.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:31 PM