KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » ninja turtles game

ninja turtles game
Started by: nightcrawer89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nightcrawer89
movie man

Warning ninja turtles game

this is cool game for game cube dose any one how to beat the frist stage as leonardo or as raph.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 04:22 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i wanted to play the new TMNT game, but i haven't had much time to play games recently. Yesterday i just beat TMNT: Turtles in Time for the SNES. Anyone remember that? I have it on my moded xbox.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 04:40 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

the new game is cool i like the old one better the new one is a lot better

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 07:16 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by nightcrawer89
i like the old one better the new one is a lot better

what the heck are you talking about you crazy arse-hole

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 07:22 PM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

lets not get into name calling...

nightcrawer...can you clarify that statement?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 07:31 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
lets not get into name calling...

yes mother smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 07:35 PM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i liked the old game but the New Game is a lot better.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:21 PM
Linkalicious

ohhhh...ok! is it a 4 player multiplayer/side scroller like turtles in time? i like how you could hit a footsoldier 1 time and then throw him into the tv screen.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 06:00 PM
nightcrawer89
movie man

i like the new game because its just cool

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 06:39 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I can't stand the new one. I swear, Leo who was always the coolest turtle sits their and repeatedly says "Slice and Dice". Infact, they all have stupid sayings that make me want to kill myself. So, I prefer the old ones, especially Turtles in Time. The throwing to the screen was awesome.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 08:48 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

I teeter between Donatello and Leo. I used to like Ralph too...i just never saw how people liked Michaelangelo he's such a flamer.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 09:38 PM
nightcrawer89
movie man

i wonder what the shereder says

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 07:37 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

omg!! i can't wait to play the new turtles game when it comes out in new zealand, i've already saved up money, i've played the old turtle games, they were a bit b4 my time, but i still have them on my computer

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 03:35 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

how do you get it for computer

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 05:48 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

search the net for moderators for snes, wait, im not to sure what its called, then search the net for "teenage mutant ninja turtles cd rom games" and stuff, i downloaded mine only last year, pretty recent

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 09:30 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

is it the same as the new one on computer?
cause i got a new TMNT on my pc
its fun but some of the characters are hard to play with
and raph has alway been my fav still cant figure out why though

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 12:26 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

on the the new game i am at level three alredy

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:00 PM