KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Orlando and Keira

Orlando and Keira
Started by: CookiesnCream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CookiesnCream

Love Orlando and Keira

people like to make fun of kate haterz and orlando fans because they think that we only hate kate because of orlando...well yeah we're jealous but admit it kate cannot act and me...if keira was dating orlando i wouldn't mind at all because she is talented and gorgeous..waaaaay better than kate..sure a few don't like keira but most like her better than kate...anyone agree with me?

and oh yeah check out my latest post in the Orlando/Kate tracker thread

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 01:37 AM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

i absolutely LOVE this pic

look at them..you wouldn't see orli being that affectionate with kate
they look so cute

Attachment: o&k.jpg
This has been downloaded 216 time(s).

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 01:41 AM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

another one...

looks like he just wants to kiss her..didn't he admit in an interview that he was in love with her and he was disappointed that keira was in love with her boyfriend?

Attachment: o&k2.jpg
This has been downloaded 209 time(s).

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 01:43 AM
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

^Aah! Don't they look so good together!I'm not sure he was in love with her but he did say he had a crush on her.

Orlando and Keira OR Orlando and Kate??
No matter how good our names sound together, has to be him and Keira.

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 06:42 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

Keira and Orlando look so good together. especially in that pic

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 07:09 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

YUP YUP!!!! definitely orlando and keira

devil <----kate BLOBworth

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:49 PM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

ok sorry to all u orlando fans but kiera is like 17 or something. thats a little young to be dating a 27 year old guy, dont u think? i mean, i'm no kate fan, but if he likes her, then she must be ok! let them alone, please.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:18 PM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

^ i feel bad now! I think Keira is 19 this month though.

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:34 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

yeah i have a guilty concience too..... but there have been worst cases of age differences like demi moore and ashton kutcher, umm harrison ford and calista flockhart or something like that but yeah.

hey but if he likes her we should respect her too (we dont have to like her). wink

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:44 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

cute pics.... i like her hair dark!! and her shirt! sweet! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 04:19 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah, respect. i can't stand when ppl are all flipping out over kate and saying how much they hate her an everything, but i think that, if orlando was going out with kiera, u'd prolly all hate her too cause u'd be jealous. well, maybe.

oh an even if kiera is 19 that's still too young for a guy his age. i mean, age don't matter when u're older, but when u're still a teenager i think it does. i mean if she were twenty five and he was thirty five it wouldn't be as bad, but nineteen's really young. ok sorry.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 03:34 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

have you seen her in love actually?
its weird. shes talented, gorgeous, famous, and kissed orli and was in a film with johnny, yet i still love her to bits. normally id be jealous lol!
im sure a lot of fans would lay off his back if he started dating her instead of kate

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 09:35 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

^ Me too. I love- Love Actually. Esp the little boyand his stepdad! Aah!

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 09:55 PM
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

i havent seen love actually sad
omg... im like nearly the same age as kiera!!!!!!!! how wierd....... if he loved her... maybe he will love me? hehe
i dont think that kate can act very well, andi think id deffo like it better if he was with kiera... tho id still be jealous big grin

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 11:34 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

hmm..i don't think age really matters
and i don't like kate..cuz she can't really act and if orli was dating keira..yeah i would be jealous but i wouldn't hate her..keira is awesome and better than kate
i haven't seen love actually..is it a good movie?
oh and i'm trying to find more kiera and orli pics...anyone know where?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 03:03 AM
Elondra
Punk Princess

Yay.Keira is 19 today!!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 08:59 AM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

orlando bloom loves kate bosworth just get over it u ppl. he is never even gonna chat personally with n e of u

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:12 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

him and nicole smile

Attachment: amis10.jpg
This has been downloaded 157 time(s).

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:47 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
orlando bloom loves kate bosworth just get over it u ppl. he is never even gonna chat personally with n e of u
You could have broken that a bit more gently! laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 12:30 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

quote:
Originally posted by alic88

Alright, alright! Calm down! Nobody is serious and i'm more than certain that people know he would never talk to us personally. I'd be concered for theirmetal well-being! lol! We're just having a laugh (well i am) dont get too worked up about it!

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 06:22 PM