KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » potc 2 premiere

potc 2 premiere
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aniron

potc 2 premiere

does potc premiere come round to London like most films?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:26 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

is there even one in the US??? hmm maybe in LA..oh i msure they'll have one in the UK. they're all british actors..well most of them

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:28 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

well potc held their premiere at disneyland florida, but it was really succesful, so will they do a proper premiere tour to lecster square? I live in wals but my mum is letting me go!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:34 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyGreenleaf
Legolas lover for life!

someone had told me that it was gonna be in san antonio....i hope so cuz thats where i live and like my mom wont let me go nowhere else to go to it so i hope its here!!

hey thanks phoenix..i liked this one!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 12:13 AM
LadyGreenleaf is currently offline Click here to Send LadyGreenleaf a Private Message Find more posts by LadyGreenleaf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

Yup, in Disneyland, like the last premire for POTC. It's were the original POTC started, the ride in Disneyland, thets how the movie started.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 03:59 AM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

ye but there is a disneyland in france, it's well important, if anyone has any imformation concerning the premiere in london tell me!!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 07:12 PM
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

sory this is just a test for my sig to see if it worked!?

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 07:17 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

well on't grrrrr mad smile

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 07:33 PM
mrs. bloom

i heard that the last PotC premiere was in california at disneyland, not florida. i hope its at disneyland again cuz its only an hour away and we have passes! ihpoeihopeihopeihopeihopeihopeihope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! eek! plz lemme know if any1 gets any more info.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:14 PM
mrs. bloom is currently offline Click here to Send mrs. bloom a Private Message Find more posts by mrs. bloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

PotC II and III Schedule and possible premiere venues
posted by Jas, 05/20/04
Posted by Terry Rossio (POTC screenwriter) at Wordplayer.com forum: Ideally, it would go like this: approval of the stories that have been designed over the past four months would come sometime this week, along with the conclusion of extensive and complex negotiations will the principal filmmakers -- for two movies, to be shot back to back, a huge commitment of time, money, and resources. The screenplay(s) would then be written over the next 8-10 weeks (hah!) which takes us into July. Based on the screenplays (which will continue to be revised) the preproduction on these two movies would take place, which includes location scouting, set design, building ships, negotiations with different countries, casting, special effects tests, and a million other things. If all goes well, principle photography would begin sometime early next year, and proceed for nine months (seems like a long time but we're talking two movies here, which is only 4 and a 1/2 months per movie) We're talking shooting on the water, action, costumes, and shooting for effects, all commonly time consuming stuff. So that takes us past next summer to late next year. Then comes the post production work -- editing and scoring and effects, etc. Which allowes the 1st sequel to be prepped and ready for release in Summer of 2006. If a movie does get made ... which is not guaranteed, then the Premiere will take place sometime in 2006 (unknown date since the exact release date is unknown) and the location of the Premiere would is not known -- possible candidates include London, Disneyland, DisneyWorld, Disney Tokyo, EuroDisney, or the location of the shoot, which could be Hawaii, somewhere in the Caribbean, or Australia.

thats what i found...i hope its in Hawaii...i have friends there that i could go to..PLEASE

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 01:51 AM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

ahh i hope its disneyland!! i live like 2 hours away, or hawaii!!! but yeah even disneyworld as a last resort!!!!! but anywhere else would be too far... yeah but uh-huh!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 05:02 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

please let it be in Hawaii...please

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:00 PM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el-pirate
pissed

Londen, then i could just go there!!!!!! but don't they have more than one premiere (ok i know that means first, and they can't show it for the first time for more than once...) but with LOTR they had more than one premiere too!!!!!! wink big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 03:25 PM
el-pirate is currently offline Click here to Send el-pirate a Private Message Find more posts by el-pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

yeah they will probably have two permiers seeing as the two movies are going to be releaced 6 months apart...maybe they will do them into diffenent spots?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 03:50 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I am thinking that Disney in Paris might be the next premiere.........there's always disney in Cali too! (for the next one) if they want to keep the whole Disney Premiere thing.....

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:32 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

The only reason i can think of it being in disneyland califormia, because thats where the ride was first opened!! but since they already had it there, they might have it somewhere else....but they have more then one premire for movies, 1 for each country!! POTC did a couple premires...the WORLD premire was at disneyland.

so we all have a chance to go to the premire, but after thepremire for the first one, all the actors went to club 33, the only place in disneyland where they sell alcohol!! its right above the POTC ride.

a fun fact!!!!

big grin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 01:27 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

wow..i didnt know that they had many moive premeirs...eek! your right then..that means that we might all just have a chance at seeing...ahh...*sigh* JOHNNY DEPP...^_^ a dream come true..i think the world premier will be in Disneyworld again...or at least thats were i thought it was last time..in flordia right? i am confuzzeld now..

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 04:55 PM
XxHannahxX
Aloha!! Gimmie the rum!!

i hope that its in london cause mi mum n dad will let me go cuase they no how much ui love it!!!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 05:08 PM
XxHannahxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxHannahxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxHannahxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

The world premire was at disneyland California big grin !!!! I hope and prey its there again, i have this pass so i can go anytime of the year!!!!! for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 10:14 PM
StarliciousStar

I read that one of the possible locations for the premiere was Disney in Orlando(FL).

Hopefully it is because I live a few hours from there.smile smile smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 01:57 AM
StarliciousStar is currently offline Click here to Send StarliciousStar a Private Message Find more posts by StarliciousStar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote