KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gandalf the White vs. Dr. Strange

Gandalf the White vs. Dr. Strange
Started by: Manowar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gandalf the White vs. Dr. Strange

hmmmm......this battle has been plaguing my mind for weeks....

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 05:24 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

gandalf is lame he would die.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 07:18 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Gandalf doesn't use his power like Dr. Strange does. Dr. Strange takes this one, he can walk between dimensions and do all kinds of other crazy crap. Gandalf can...um...die and come back to life.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 07:43 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i originally thought Dr. Strange would have this one

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 11:01 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Gandalf is all like "UHHH! I am the white wizard! Look at me be all magical" And then all he ever does is hit you with his wussy staff. Dr. Strange takes it in a heart beat.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 11:37 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is true

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 11:44 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

yes, gandalf is outclassed here.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 12:13 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

BUT gandalf the white defeated saruman AND held off an entire army of Uruk-Hai by himself AND singly-handidly defeated the Balrog

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 12:39 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Puh-leeze. You know that new Marvel series Witches? Dr. Strange gathers 3 witches to help fend off some demon shit. 5 will get you 10 that he's orchestrated the whole demon shit just to get hot poon from the 3 witch hotties.

However, Dumbledore could take out both Dr. Strange and Gandalf at the same time, with one hand tied behind his back. While eating crap flavored jelly beans.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 01:30 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

lol ...i'm not going to try and explain Gandalfs power to you guys but all i gotta say is do not underestimate Gandalf. The only person who could defeat him would be Sauron and they made him look like a wuss in the movies.... just like they did to Gandalf. There is a reason why he is the Dark Lord.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 01:44 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Dr.Strange all the way, Gandalf only showed minimal magic powers and Saruman wsnt a big deal either and Strange couldve done better against the Urukai and Please dont even bring Dumb-ledore into this, he only has kiddie tricks, What has he really done in the HP movies, nothing, DR.Strange could beat all 3 at the same time!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 01:45 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
5 will get you 10 that he's orchestrated the whole demon shit just to get hot poon from the 3 witch hotties

what are you talking about?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 01:48 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

You know what I'm talking about. Dr. Strange is all like, "Help, help! Great evils assault our mortal world!" Then he's all like, "I need 3 hottie witches to help defeat it!". But the great evils are really just Wong playing with a flashlight, some cardboard cutouts, and tinfoil. Then he's all like "Hey witch hotties! You beat the evil guys! Time for a nice refreshing inhibition lifting spell!" Then he gets his mack on with all the witch hotties. At least that's how I'd write it. Damn, I should go into comics.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 01:52 AM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

huh

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:08 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Lol, what you don't like it?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:14 AM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

sounds....hot

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:16 AM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: this is a spoiler shifty

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:17 AM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

two words, one smilie

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:20 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Fine then, we can redirect the conversation. Gandalf vs. Strange in the realm of scoring. Dr. Strange with my witches ploy obviously gets more play, Gandalf is all like "I'm old" and the girls go to pansy voiced Aragorn. "I am Aragorn, king of men, and soprano singing voices! *frolics*"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:25 AM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

no! my was directed towards me...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:26 AM