KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Ask Will

Ask Will
Started by: JessieSparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ace Face 0

Tongue Ask Will

(alrighty I shall do my best at being Will but I will warn you now that it will not be as good as Jack or will it dun dun dun I guess we shall have to wait and see...now what would Will say?)

Good afternoon this is Will Turner, if you have any questions you would like to ask me please do so. And Jack told me to say no marriage proposals please. So start with the questions any time your ready.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:58 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Do you like chicken?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 12:52 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bader40
Wing Commander

Why does my right leg squeak when i walk?

Its like shooting rats in a barrel.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 12:54 AM
bader40 is currently offline Click here to Send bader40 a Private Message Find more posts by bader40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

That's a very odd question, but um I guess I like chicken.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 12:56 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I'm not sure why your leg sqeaks when you walk maybe you should get that checked out.
(stop sending stupid crap or Jack will have to come yell at you)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 12:59 AM
bader40
Wing Commander

Thanks for giving it to me straight Doc....

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:00 AM
bader40 is currently offline Click here to Send bader40 a Private Message Find more posts by bader40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

(you are very much welcome)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:03 AM
bader40
Wing Commander

What sort of quetions are you expecting by creating a thread like this?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:08 AM
ace Face 0

(um like ones about Wills life and other stuff like that like the stuff on ask Jack)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:11 AM
bader40
Wing Commander

Oh i see....i think.....got the wrong end of the stick before when i asked you that medical question.
Maybe that would be a good idea..an online advice thread

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:14 AM
aniron

hey hey Will, I'm Jacks friedn, the one that proposed, the one everybody says looks like liv tyler!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:03 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Hello, how are you?...Any questions?
(Will does not know who Liv Tyler is, just like Jack doesn't know who Johnny Depp is except for the fact that they look remarkably alike so I shall bypass that)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:45 PM
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Will you kiss me Will? Better yet I'll take Keira's part in the next POTC movie!!??

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:47 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

ok, urm......MARRY ME!!!!!! Leave Elizabeth, she can't do anything for herself, and is so nobby, hi did you see her shun the dress her dad bought her? snob! I'M BETTER!!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 08:15 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

*snobby

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 08:15 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hey Will, why are you such a ***?

and did you actually make those swords or were you too busy being a ***?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 10:36 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I did make the swords, but I didn't want to make the Governor look stupid for thinking I didn't believe me I was very upset that he didn't think I could do a good job.
(hahahhahahhahhaha I think I just made him sound like more of a moron I would be laughing my head off but other people are in the room I knew this wasn't a good idea oh well)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 11:50 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

you didn't answer the *** questiong....

come on are you taking it up the ass?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 06:07 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

Will hear is one,

Why is your hair ALWAYS wet!?!?! And also I know its not wet with water what is it!!
oh..the thoughts that come to mind.. ~_~;;

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 06:46 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Is it always wet I havent really noticed when I was out at sea it was wet because there was water all around and maybe it was always wet because the town I live in is sort of an island and there is sort of water all around it

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:29 PM