KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Sarah Connor - General Discussion

Sarah Connor - General Discussion
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

who misses sarah connor johns mother

lets hear your comments on sarah

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 03:27 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

i did wish she was in T3 yes, didnt like thats shes gone from the story now, i felt she was the anchor in this saga.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 05:09 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i miss sarah too its such a shame shes gone

keep your comments coming people

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 05:58 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

me miss her too

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 05:59 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

yeah thats a huge reason T3 didnt work sooo wel for me, well it didnt make it perfect, t2 was like perfect for me when i saw it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 06:05 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

yeah i think everyone misses sarah she made the 1st two moves great

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 08:06 PM
JRatT12

But I think she had to die sooner or later. If she would have lived on in the future she could have been the one to lead the resistance instead of John. I mean she was way bad A$$

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 10:29 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobrn12

I miss her, I was expecting her to be in T3 but then I found out she died in the movie I was so disaponted. She was a center piece for the terminator movies.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:23 AM
Leobrn12 is currently offline Click here to Send Leobrn12 a Private Message Find more posts by Leobrn12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i know but i do sppose that she had to die sometime but i still miss her

keep your commments coming people

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 08:26 AM
CoCooN

She is just one of the great actors who dont play in T3, she was great actor in T2 and specialy in T1, her face and fight for John was just amazing...she was good part of an actors crew

PS. dont forget Edward Furlong

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 07:07 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
02blur

You see, this is why I like this movie, its a change from the norm- (good guys winning in the end). Well, Sarah is dead and we are losing the war now to the machines now!
That is why people have a hard time with this movie, I think. I mean how often do you see a movie where the entire Earth is nuked and most people die??? Most people don't want to see that! My hats off to Mostow for doing that!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 02:54 PM
02blur is currently offline Click here to Send 02blur a Private Message Find more posts by 02blur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

I AGREE!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 03:35 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

me too

keep the comments coming people

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 04:03 PM
alic88
Barzakh

You see, this is why I like this movie, its a change from the norm- (good guys winning in the end). Well, Sarah is dead and we are losing the war now to the machines now!
That is why people have a hard time with this movie, I think. I mean how often do you see a movie where the entire Earth is nuked and most people die??? Most people don't want to see that! My hats off to Mostow for doing that!

EXACTLY! if there were Sarah Conner she could have TERMINATED the t-x herself, i mean she is JUST 2 COOL! SHE KICKS TERMINATOR A$$. this time it was something like JOHN had 2 beat the T-X alone, of course with the help of ARNIE

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:16 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

But she could die in the midle of the movie...that would be more intresting, like Reese died in T1- somethink like that could happened.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:38 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

keep yor comments coming people

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 01:10 PM
CoCooN

????

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 01:12 PM
alic88
Barzakh

LOL! i cant bear 2 watch sarah conner die! shez 2 good

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 02:20 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

sarah connor was a heroine of the first two movies and i think she is missed in T3

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:03 PM
JRatT12

Man that would have been crazy if she would have been in this movie then got killed off. Damn that would have been soooo Crazy

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 10:51 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote