KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy 7....There's still hope

Final Fantasy 7....There's still hope
Started by: Yassin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yassin
Finite

Final Fantasy 7....There's still hope

http://etherphoria.topcities.com/ga...ff7secrets.html

You got to check this site out...LMAO!! hahahahahhaha damn really it's worth it (also the comments)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:01 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Hmm, interesting.... do you think they work? rofl.. fighting the turks at the end... sheesh Im just hoping they do an ff6 remake or at least a redone ff7... then I'll be happy

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 01:41 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

final fantasy 7 sux so much major ass..final fantasy 3 n 6 were the best...

MW741
stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 03:44 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

how can you hate final fantasy 7!!!~~~~???? i just dont see how its possible i mean without sephiroth it would be just another mediocre game but he gave it that push

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 03:58 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Without Sephy there wouldn't be a game stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 01:15 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

ugh... how many silver haired trenchcoat wearing fools are in anime alone? I mean jesus, how can he possibly own the story. The other characters contributed a good chunk of that game, or else it'd be "Look at me, filthy whelps! *summons meteor* *earth dies*" The End~ Thanks for playing FF7! big grin

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:20 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

OMG NOOB. DUDE FF3 and 6 were the SAME THING. (unless you mean the nes japan only ff3)

FF6 BEST FF EVER

FF7- eh it had a cool plot...not much else....

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 05:37 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

im still with ff7 and your right about the characters satsujin but would there be a plot without sephiroth? i mean without him its kill president shinra kill rufus boom done i mean thered be no weapons no nothing cloud wouldnt even be in the story without him

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:09 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Yep. The story pretty much revolves around our favourite silver hair psycho. Probably why it did so well.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:56 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

exactly why it did so well..........if sephiroth was alive id be like one of his followers....even if he is a little phsycho........id still try to get meteor to hit earth by all means

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 09:29 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Get in line Archangel, there's an army of people who'd be disciples of Sephiroth. But considering the the way he treats those black robed clone dudes I'll go for just worshiping the ground he walks on.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 09:36 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

what a line it is *looks as far as the eye can see..... sneaks into the front* yea he does treat them kinda porely but hey if in ff7 ac its sephiroth in the wheel chair id be a silver haired man trying to revive him if thats the plot

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 10:27 PM
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

FF worst Series Ever

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 11:01 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

i accept your oppinion you must be a all guns real life kinda games like navy seals implus its not a series ... series all have the same charactersor some of the same characters and a close matching plot soi i dont think its a series......ff7 us going to be a series after advent children

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 12:52 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

FF7, and Sepheroth are both over rated. Both get praise they should not get. Sepheroth gets praise as some ultimate villian, he is not. They developed him horribly. It seems they got lazy at one point in the game and just left him out of th estory for a good chunk, then they were like "oh shit, we forgot about Sepheroth...get him back in there, and make the player hate him as quickly and easily as possible. So they had him kill Aeris.

He had no personality, he was just some quiet, cold, generic villian. Now, if you want to see an ultimate villian in action, Kefka, from FF6 takes the cake. He's the most hateable villian ever to grace a video game. The final battle between Kefka and the good guys has more tension then any other moment in a video game.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 01:09 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

ok first of all aerith was in that place because of sephiroth he was connected tp the city of the ancients and she went there basically knowing he was there and then well .......he killed her. and dont say he has no personality couse then your not paying atention because you learn so much about his troubled soul that its not even funny.....

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 01:16 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

final fantasy 7 sux!

(please log in to view the image) FF7

(please log in to view the image) FF3 n 6

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:01 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by archangel_I_am
ok first of all aerith was in that place because of sephiroth he was connected tp the city of the ancients and she went there basically knowing he was there and then well .......he killed her. and dont say he has no personality couse then your not paying atention because you learn so much about his troubled soul that its not even funny.....

True. You've got to look deep to see the full s***ness of Seph's past but once you have you can forgive him everything except killing Aerith.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 09:35 AM
Yakuza Princess

I suppose you can forgive anything, except killing Aeris.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 09:42 AM
Yakuza Princess is currently offline Find more posts by Yakuza Princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I could probably forgive that for the right price wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:28 AM