KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Started by: ~Sir Mist~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

i just got this game a few days ago. its so good. anyone else got it?
ive finished it already but i still need to unlock one more level - saurons palantir.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 11:44 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

cool, does it come out for the GC

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 01:09 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The Xbox version is awesome!! THX sound and ROTK video game are meant for each other! THX ROCKS!! So far I'm trying to finish the Gandalf quest and then move to the Dead King quest.

Gandalf level 2
Sam level 2
Legolas level 2

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 01:51 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I'm going to get it this weekend!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 02:10 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

confused so it's for all systems?

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 02:45 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

dude im on the last level for aragorn... the blck gate.. and uhh the part where im sam trying to get frodo... not shelobs lair... ITS HARD AS HELL!!!!!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 12:05 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, its available for Gamecube.

I dont know, it looks like a Matrix Reloaded type game. confused

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 04:29 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascal

I do not have the game but I want it. It looks like a really cool video game big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 01:50 PM
Rascal is currently offline Click here to Send Rascal a Private Message Find more posts by Rascal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHCP FREAK

Cool LOTR The Return of The King

The Return of the king for PS2 has to be the best game that I've played, which only took me 6 hours to beat. It took me 6 hours to beat it on both co-op and single player modes. Even though it was easy, I still think it is one of the best games of the year. The ROTK for Ps2 is definitely worth playing.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 10:14 PM
RHCP FREAK is currently offline Click here to Send RHCP FREAK a Private Message Find more posts by RHCP FREAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Merging threads...merged.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:40 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

so what level characters are people up to?
legolas: 20
gandalf: 12
sam: 10
aragorn: 6
faramir: 4
merry: 4
pippin: 4
gimli: 6
frodo: 1

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 03:25 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

need some help with gollum... i was bought the game and i haven't got time to play it, i'm in the last level and don't know what to do (probably cuz i played that level just twice)
plz help me

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:35 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Don't have it yet...I loved LOTR TTT though. Who else thinks it's weird that the game came out before the movie?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:23 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obba

I am like an addict at this game. I had it the first day it came out. I have almost everyone on twenty except the hobbits:Merry,Pippin,Frodo,Sam. The rest are just on twenty. I think the graphics could have been a little better (the mouths don't move when they talk). When they allow different characters to play other missions, they don't reallly do a whole new story line. I expected a lot more out of it. But, I like how you could get like almost 7 more new characters than the TT. Need any help just ask.

Kid- He is broken
Santa- Shut up and take it, besides not like I am getting paid for sending stupid kids like you presents.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:44 AM
Obba is currently offline Click here to Send Obba a Private Message Find more posts by Obba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

i meant to say "i just bought the game".....
anyway, i finish the game, i just need to unlock the last level

great game

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:57 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obba

I know, I meant anyone on anything in the game. big grin

Kid- He is broken
Santa- Shut up and take it, besides not like I am getting paid for sending stupid kids like you presents.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:06 AM
Obba is currently offline Click here to Send Obba a Private Message Find more posts by Obba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

its realy fun big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 03:57 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

The Lord of the Rings video games

I'm new here and I don't know if there is already a forum about this and if there is I'm really sorry.

Anyway, I posted this thread because I know how popular The Lord of the Rings is and just wanted to know what people think about the Lord of the Rings games. (since I'm a huge fan of the TT and RotK games for the consoles)

Thoughts, opinions, strategies, reviews, favorite parts, anything. big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:10 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

You're so nice and polite, there already is a thread on this very topic, I'll just merge your thread with that one...no need to apologize. smile

Wow, all you other deviant hooligans could learn some manners from Jedi Shmedi, especially Mah stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:16 PM
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

That's what happened! I look away for two seconds, and POOF! My thread's gone! Now that I found it, it's okay I'm merged with another thread. big grin

I guess I'll start a conversation. Any "War Stories"?

What I mean by that is, does anybody have any interesting stories they'd like to share that happened while playing a LotR game?

Example: You beat a boss by a fluke, you barely beat a level alive, you said #%&$@! I'll never beat this level!!!!, then went back and beat it?

Just curious. smile

Last edited by Jedi Shmedi on Dec 10th, 2003 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:28 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote