KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » I gpt a question about the first spiderman movie game

I gpt a question about the first spiderman movie game
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Question I gpt a question about the first spiderman movie game

Y do only some of the cheats work on mine? The MJ doesnt work but all the others do. The MJ code is [spoiler]GIRLNEXTDOOR[/spolier] right?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:29 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

w/e i forgot how to do spoilers lol

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:30 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

lol well i havent played the first in lke a year or so but i am pretty sure it is girlnextdoor. maybe not in all caps but i dont know why it doesnt work on yours. besides there is only one real kicik outta doin that one and i think we all know what that is hehe big grin

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:39 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

lol

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:43 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

how do u get it outta caps?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:43 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

uh what? i just said that cu u wrote GIRLNEXTDOOR<like that

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:45 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

but i dont know like i said a year ago maybe its supposed to be caps lol

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:45 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

lol cuz when i played it at my friends house he played as her but noooooooooooo mine has to be gay and not let me

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:53 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

lol i know how that is. dont you just hate it when you CANT cheat lol. just isnt fun anymore

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:57 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

the one thing i am really hoping they dont have in spider man 2 as they did the first is a web limit. like to wrap people and shoot out you know. i hated that. in the first i always ran out so i just used codes lol.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:58 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

yeah that was really dumb

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 09:10 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

yea lol

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 09:56 PM
forumcrew

it wasnt dumb because the real spiderman had to make his webs so he had a limit and he did run out.. the movie was jsut stupid and changed that part..

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:31 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

That's been bitched about so much I'm sick of it.

As much as I love the comics and the character (and I do), it makes more sense to me for the webs to be organic. I mean, he SHOULD have gotten organic webs in the comic. It would have made more sense to me. Although the fact that he CAN run out of webs in the comic also adds to fact that he's not perfect and DOES have things to worry about which makes him more human. So it's kind of a double-edged sword.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:25 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Well maybe Spidey needs to recharge his webbing.

Spider's don't have an endless supply of webbing either.

I can only compare it to spitting, do you have a constant amount of spit? No you run out if you constantly spit, but if you stop, you "recharge" your spit and you can carry on spitting at whoever you were spitting at (be it a hated rival, a wall, old people, or the neighbours dog).

The organic webbing is just like any other bodily fluid I guess.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 11:28 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

makes sense to me

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 01:02 AM
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Down with Halo!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 10:54 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hope 2 it is as good as it looks.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:07 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

heh it's better

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 10:09 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Well maybe Spidey needs to recharge his webbing.

Spider's don't have an endless supply of webbing either.

I can only compare it to spitting, do you have a constant amount of spit? No you run out if you constantly spit, but if you stop, you "recharge" your spit and you can carry on spitting at whoever you were spitting at (be it a hated rival, a wall, old people, or the neighbours dog).

The organic webbing is just like any other bodily fluid I guess.

my thoughts exactly, the pick-ups are bogus

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 12:21 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote