KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » New DBZ Games?

New DBZ Games?
Started by: greyboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
greyboy

New DBZ Games?

I know of only one....supersonic warriors for GBA....might get that, but was wondering if anyone knew anything about it...

or if there were any other dbz console games comin out?

(and no...dbz is not nerdy....really its not)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 05:56 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

DBZ games suck, watch the show.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:01 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

im actually just starting to watch the shows.....my cousin got me into them over the winter.....but I def dont think the games suck. why do you think they do?

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 03:20 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien Dragonball Z games are brilliant I have two of them both for the Ps2 but once you have done everything in the game it does tend to be boring.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post May 6th, 2004 12:08 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

i hear ya.....you got any gba dbz games?

Old Post May 6th, 2004 07:45 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

That DBZ Budokai 2 with the cel shaded graphics is pretty good. It's a fun game.
I have Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Soul Caliber, and while I play these games more, Budokai 2 is a very, very good game. I'd recommend it to any DBZ fan.

I'm not too keen on the characters included from the Buu saga - that's when I switched off from the series because it was getting rediculous. That's not a game fault - that's just me being a Vegeta fan (why did Goku have to come back? It should have been Vegeta and Gohans time to shine, whaaaaaaah!)

Old Post May 6th, 2004 08:12 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Gohan had his time ....Cell .. now Vegeta needs his ... but he never had his did he ?

Old Post May 11th, 2004 04:49 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

im mostly lookin forward to the aerial combat...looks really awesome IMO. plus im sure there will be some neat stuff that comes outta E3, but we'll have to wait to see for that....

anyone know of anything yet?

and yes....Vegeta is def due...

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:05 PM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Aerial combat...sweetness..this is the game coming out this month, right?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 06:54 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Yeah Gohan had his time - for a little while, and then all the stupid Goku fanboys wanted Goku back - so the writers brought him back to life for the millionth time. It was supposed to be Goku passing on the torch to Gohan, with him taking over. Toriyama even stated DBZ was supposed to be about Gohan taking over Goku.

By that time, I was like "Oh you are kidding me" and switched off.

I use Dragonball Z as an example for "If people get what they want all the time - it all goes to sh*t". I wish they had just have WRITTEN the show and forget what people wanted - maybe Gohan and Vegeta would have done more - and Goku would have been a legend.

I think it was such a shame the way it turned out.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 07:58 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I still say watch the shows.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 06:04 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

heh, Bukuu Tougeki is pretty damn fun (Supersonic warriors). simple but fast an fun

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:59 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

dbz rocks!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 10:09 PM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

dbz budaki 3 will be released.

i use to watch the cartoon but after the cell saga it got pointless.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 11:11 PM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

Dont like DBZ games...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:40 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

ew budoukai 3... they shouldve stopped after 1.. they dont make any improvements except new characters, and even flashier attacks that you have no control over

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:54 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

I've seens some stuff on supersonic warriors recently and it looks pretty sweet...so I went ahead and preordered mine! Can't wait..

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 01:40 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

anyone played ultimate battle 22?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:45 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Yes I played UB22 back in like 98 or so... it just disgusted me, although I did like the idea of using the animation cells for the actual characters during the fight. However the fireballs lacked coolness, and the kicks and punches were lame :/ the music was pretty good though, especially TRUNKS' stage

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 11:18 AM
vagaryatwill

Anybody gotten this yet? Got my preorder and I'm liking this one a lot so far. The fighting system is pretty sweet and I'm pretty happy with the graphics. I would have gotten further in the game, but I've had to share time with Mario Golf.

Anyway, anybody playing SSW?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:28 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote