KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What does the future hold for other Pirate films?

What does the future hold for other Pirate films?
Started by: Anakin2009

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anakin2009

Angry What does the future hold for other Pirate films?

Now all of us here love and enjoy Pirates of the Caribbean, but will there be other types of pirate films to come? and if so will they be any good. Personally to me how can you match the level of excellence of Pirates of the Caribbean, can you make spin-offs of Pirates? Sure you can, but the real question is can you make other pirate type films and still be successful? I mean look at Lord of the Rings, look at how many types of films tried and are still trying to match it, like Chronicles of Narnia, and The Golden Compass, when will it end? What do you think?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 02:45 AM
Anakin2009 is currently offline Click here to Send Anakin2009 a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

Maybe if they are based on real events or legendary figures Blackbeard, Bartholomew, Bonney etc. they should be a success. The world I think may have lost the pirate fever a bit from 2006, but in a good decade or less I can guess it may come back ...! Just guess we'll hold out and wait, but I'd love more pirate themed films, I love the true free pirate spirit feeling!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:25 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know, I bet peter pan made disney more money than some cheap rip off of one of the world's greatest ballets!

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:39 AM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote