KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » MK vs DC compared to Street Fighter 4

Better Fighting Game?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
MK vs DC 5 26.32%
Street Fighter 4 13 68.42%
Even 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MK vs DC compared to Street Fighter 4
Started by: Ultimate Wil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

MK vs DC compared to Street Fighter 4

MK vs DC against Street Fighter 4. Which is all out the better fighting game?

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 03:30 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

MK vs DC is easier. But Street Fighter 4 has the better graphics, the nostolgia, and the satisfaction of beating someone because you are actually better than them.

Sonic Boom Bitches.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 03:36 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
MK vs DC is easier. But Street Fighter 4 has the better graphics, the nostolgia, and the satisfaction of beating someone because you are actually better than them.

Sonic Boom Bitches.

street fighter 4 has more stylish graphics. But mk vs dc has better graphics.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 03:59 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

This is spite.

SF4 ROFLCOPTER stomps.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 04:16 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Street Fighter 4 is good
MK vs DC isn't their you go that's the difference.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 04:33 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

SF4

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 05:23 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Sonic Boom Bitches.

Yep, and even if that weren't the case, MKvsDC has Dark Khan, so SFIV would still win by default.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 08:48 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I haven't even played street fighter 4, ive played MK vs DC Though

SF4 wins

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 09:18 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

MK vs DC is the best MK I've played to date since 3 completely ruined it

but SFIV just has far more depth and is more polished... midway is unable to patch MKvDC anymore since they're no longer around... so it cant become any better than what it already is.. which , while its a fun fighter, just winds up being a shell of what it could have been

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 09:33 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

But props to having a fighting game with Batman.

edit: Un-props. I just remembered they left Johnny Cage out of that game.

Those assholes.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 09:35 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

But props to having a fighting game with Batman.

edit: Un-props. I just remembered they left Johnny Cage out of that game.

Those assholes.
Best move made in the game.

I have not even played SFIV, and I say it is better.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 09:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

MK vs DC is easier. But Street Fighter 4 has the better graphics
The way the faces are makes half the characters look retarded, especially Ryu.

I bought sf4 and took it back 2 days later just found it really boring, same old thing with updated graphics. I enjoyed MK vs DC a lot more than I did SF4.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 01:19 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

MK vs DC compared to Street Fighter 4? That's the biggest load of bull**** I've ever heard. SF4 is more entertaining. How you can compare that piece of Midway trash with Capcom's awesome fighting game is beyond me. You have caused a disturbance Wil.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 02:41 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I enjoyed "Street Fighter IV" much more, and I believe it's the better game.

"MK vs DC" would've had a better chance if it didn't have the pathetic excuse of certain characters being erased from existence because of Dark Kahn.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Mar 5th, 2009 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:18 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Played both, and Street Fighter 4 is clearly better.

MK vs DC was absolute shit.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 06:04 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Haha, funny thread is funny! Street Fighter haunts my nightmares because it asks me to learn everything about every fighter and have more half-drunken matches full of comedy and win! So if I had to choose between two turds, I'd choose the Street Fighter IV flavored/scented one.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 07:42 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

a good thread but wow. sf4's good but I love my baby mk vs dc even though I just traded it infor sf4 2 days ago cause i've done everything there is to do in it..on one player mode, on "live" and on vs, 2 player mode dozens of friends.

I find sf4 to be too hyper. too fast, where mk vs dc had a more realistic flow. realistic graphics too..

to me it's the best mk outta the series even though it's not an official mk game..(i can't wait for MK8 next year and the new MK movie..hope it's not like pt. 2)

but other than sf4 being kinda too fast moving I like it so far. I love the water color graphics and the simplistic anime humour and quotes in it and the over the top announcer. the game reminds me purely of an arcade game you'd literally play at the arcade more than anything else cause of it's feel.

I picked even.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 12:14 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Scythe
Haha, funny thread is funny! Street Fighter haunts my nightmares because it asks me to learn everything about every fighter and have more half-drunken matches full of comedy and win!.

Street Fighter asked you to do that learn all moves for the characters??

did'nt do that for me when i played it i just press buttons if i get a character i don't know much about when i do the random selection and sometimes i do win.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 12:37 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

I have played MC vs DC and I will say The Joker is the best character for me, and for SF4 it's Ken, but I haven't played SF4 yet, although everyone loves it so far. Also, MC vs DC needs more characters, like 20 on each side, not 20 total. I will say SF4 just because it probably is better than MC vs DC.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:21 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I want to shoot SF4's announcer.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:52 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote