KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Driv3r

Driv3r
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

Driv3r!

It's been 3 years since the release of driver2...and finally a sequel, which looks like it's gonna be an awesome game...i'm so buying this

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 06:34 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of ff
King of Final fantasy

ahhh come on...This Is a KH forum Not KOF, GTA and all of those other shitty games...ok. good

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 08:42 AM
King of ff is currently offline Click here to Send King of ff a Private Message Find more posts by King of ff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Driv3r

So....just saw this in the new issue of Maxim.....(kinda wierd i admit..but my boyfriend reads so i was just looking through....) and I think this game looks pretty cool..any thoughts.....

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 09:06 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterWizard

It might be good. I've only played the first one, and I had a blast playing it, so this one, with even more features looks great. I also saw a preview for it on my brothers demo disc for his PS2, and it looked neat.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 01:38 AM
MasterWizard is currently offline Click here to Send MasterWizard a Private Message Find more posts by MasterWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Driv3r will be the best game on PS2 this year! I've seen a preview trailer on the inet for it, it looks great!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:53 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

excellent. i loved the first Driver game, and if the 3rd one is anywhere near as good, it should kick ass.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:54 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Is anyhwere NEAR as good? It WILL be 2000 times better! If I had the site link, I'd post so people could watch, but I forgot where I saw it at. Supposedly, there will be a co-op mode....

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:56 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

co-op will be awesome! dammit ima find that site right now...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:02 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 05:27 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

Driv3r is everywhere?!?!

stick out tongue

Has anyone seen all the blurbs on driv3r? its pretty odd actually....

first its in maxim (i subscribe), then in Spin, and now penthouse and playboy....am i blind to other games, or is this a whole lot of coverage?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:34 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

um..actually I don't buy those magazines....(i am a girl=))

but i did watch the short film the other day....its cool....you should go check it out.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 07:31 PM
greyboy

well thats fine....but its nice to see that theres actually some ladies playing video games around here. My hats off to you, my dear.

someone in the other forum i often go to had a link to gametrailers.com that has a new trailer for driv3r in it....love that music!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 10:34 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billybobbed

i saw the trailers for driv3r which were cool, but i think the run the gauntlet films are awesome. reminded me of the bmw films that came out a while back. if the game is anything like the films, then I can’t wait to get it!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 04:30 PM
Billybobbed is currently offline Click here to Send Billybobbed a Private Message Find more posts by Billybobbed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

those films are definately a lot like the BMW films...I really like them...doesn't the final one come out soon.....and i wonder if that will be available with the game or something..that would be pretty cool!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 04:36 PM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

omg this game is going to be awesome...I have played Driver 1 and 2 on Playstation..and I know this game is going to be soooo much better then the others.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 08:08 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

hey ya'll.....there's a new driv3r update today! a solid new run the gauntlet trailer...looks awesome...plus pics of istanbul.....WOOT!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:25 PM
Billybobbed

quote:
Originally posted by edwinian
those films are definately a lot like the BMW films...I really like them...doesn't the final one come out soon.....and i wonder if that will be available with the game or something..that would be pretty cool!

yeah they are totally going to have to include the films with the game. i would be really surprised if they didn't.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 06:24 PM
Billybobbed is currently offline Click here to Send Billybobbed a Private Message Find more posts by Billybobbed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Driver 3 is the next big game on my "WILL DEFINITELY BUY" list.

I cannot wait. I loved Stuntmans physics - now it's even better. Car chassis actually bend and cripple now, so it'll be the first time anybody can literally wrap their car around a lamp-post.

I predict at least 2 hours of the play time will be messing around smashing up the cars/driving juggernauts into minis etc.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 07:42 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

quote:
Originally posted by Billybobbed
yeah they are totally going to have to include the films with the game. i would be really surprised if they didn't.

yeah. i am sure you are right.

red - that sounds sweet. i never played stuntman before. but i have heard that the physics were great and that they are even better in driver...so seeing a car wrapped around a light pole would be pretty cool. you gotta posta screenshot if you do it!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 09:39 PM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Cool Michael Madsen and DRIV3R article

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:43 PM