KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Why Was FF7 So underated

Why Was FF7 So underated
Started by: DrexlStrife

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DrexlStrife
HeAvEnS ClOuD

Why Was FF7 So underated

i is only person in my whole school who knows what ff7 is its my best game of all time and i thought it would of it big but no one made a big deal about it

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 06:47 PM
DrexlStrife is currently offline Click here to Send DrexlStrife a Private Message Find more posts by DrexlStrife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Crono Trigger spanks FFVII, but I most definitly wouldn't say that game is underrated. That game is THE game of games. Just because everyone doesn't jerk off to the thought of Sephiroth and his masamune....doesn't mean it's underrated.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 06:50 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Indeed. FF7....Underated? Nonsense. If anything, it's overrated. As Link said, Chrono Trigger is way better then FF7, as is FF6. Both of those games are vastly under rated.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 07:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. underrated. gime a break. I believe ff7 was the first squaresoft game to actually get a television advertisement here in america. Alot of people love it, make fanfics about it make remixes of the music. So I think you might have meant another word, but it sure couldnt have been underrated.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:55 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol.. underrated. gime a break. I believe ff7 was the first squaresoft game to actually get a television advertisement here in america. Alot of people love it, make fanfics about it make remixes of the music. So I think you might have meant another word, but it sure couldnt have been underrated.
yes

You must have a sucky town if it's underrated.. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 02:26 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

every one i know that plays ff likes it heeps, we are so excited about the movie

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 05:17 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Can't be too under-rated for a game that beat Crono trigger for the title of Best.Game.Ever at GameFAQ's yesterday.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:56 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

UNDER-rated?????

I found it completely OVER-rated, yes, but I've never head it described as under-rated before. How old are you? Maybe your classmates are just too young to have gotten it when it came out.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:40 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Where do you Live? Where ever it is you must teach them. Teach them the glory that is FFVII. Teach them DrexlStrife. Teach them well.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 11:32 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

teach them, look at my final fantasy characters in my sig

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 04:20 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

That rules lol

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 11:52 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

it was soo hard to find hair like vincents

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 12:46 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.... I had mixxed feelings of ff7... I really wanted it to live up to 6, but then I had to remind myself that they're different worlds and all that... ( an inner excuse to make up for the fact that the games after 6 lacked inspiration..)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Jun 8th, 2004 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:50 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow blade

Please ff7 is the ff of all ff it has way better graphics than six allthough the story in 6 was good this one is way better for people who have been on this game they are hooked from the begging it was one of the first games to get a video (advent children) and i hope that they would do aq sequel to it but i think they will not FF7 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 09:50 AM
shadow blade is currently offline Click here to Send shadow blade a Private Message Find more posts by shadow blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

FFVII FOREVER HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 12:55 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by shadow blade
Please ff7 is the ff of all ff it has way better graphics than six allthough the story in 6 was good this one is way better for people who have been on this game they are hooked from the begging it was one of the first games to get a video (advent children) and i hope that they would do aq sequel to it but i think they will not FF7 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you heard of punctuation? blink And graphics don't make the game.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 01:25 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

Smile

may be cos it hasn't got voices, the graphic aren't exactly gr8 but hey! i love the game. cloud looks like a lego but he's one cute lego block! smile

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 01:40 PM
2x2 eyes is currently offline Click here to Send 2x2 eyes a Private Message Find more posts by 2x2 eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Because it sucked. Point proven.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 02:24 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

HOW DARE YOU! ff7 is the mother of all RPGS! why? because i said so!!! MUWHAHAHA!!!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 12:37 PM
2x2 eyes is currently offline Click here to Send 2x2 eyes a Private Message Find more posts by 2x2 eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I also say. FFVII is the greatest. Bow down to it's radience!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 12:46 PM