KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Does any one here play City of Heros??

Does any one here play City of Heros??
Started by: shangheid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shangheid
Bored

Question Does any one here play City of Heros??

I play on victory server and my guys name is Medevial Knight msg me if you wanna play (i wont be on for a week though)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 12:50 AM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i'm going to get it, but i don't know when

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:35 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Yes I have it. Only until after buying it (I didn't relise this during the beta) that my graphics card (ATI 7500) is not powerful enough to handle the game.

I still have it though (keeping in mind I waited two years for this game) there was no way in hell Iwas going to take it back.

Anyway, I'm on the verge of getting the Geforce FX 6800 Ultra graphics card (hell yeah!)

Anyway (again) I just recieved the first issue of CoH (the comic, duh) and Cryptic Studios has given me another reason to hold onto the game.

The comic kicks a$$, in fact, to put it in perspective for those of you who are major comic geeks (like myself), the comic is one of the best books I've read in a long time, and the second issue isn't even out yet. I guess I'm just thinking about the potential for the book.

Anyway, sorry to bable on. CoH rocks, case closed.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 04:05 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

yah it does when i got it i had a sucky card i only had money to get a geforce fx 5700 but o well it'll do yah coh owns im sposed ti get the comic n e time...dunno when... o well

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 03:52 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Elmo
Cpt. Band of the Red Hand

Yeh i got it and play on liberty i have a 16 Scrapper and a 10 Healer finally someone on this forum who plays

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:50 AM
Sir Elmo is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Elmo a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Elmo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

heh yah i play mostly on victory and justice i got a lvl 11 blaster and a lvl 9 scapper and a 2 scrapper all my others are dumb...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:37 PM
Keeper Of Peace

Ya i play CoH. I have a Level 22 Empathy Healer (Name: Keeper Of Peace), a Level 24 Blaster (Name: Red Virus). Both on the Champion server.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 03:29 AM
Keeper Of Peace is currently offline Click here to Send Keeper Of Peace a Private Message Find more posts by Keeper Of Peace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I just bought Freedom Force, took me 3 days to beat it on easy, And that was hard, Some of the bosses like that Robot guy are hard to take down, took me a while to finger out what to do with him.

I have not played city of heros, Is it better than Freedom Force, worse? I do think Freedom Force was a very good comic game, It takes place in 1962 (Thinks for Micrwave a hero telling me.) And it bares the corny lines that they had in the 60's. But Amazing, it did not hurt the game, but made the story line better, and harder(I mean today a hero will beat a bad guy with out worrying about buildings, but my group of heros had to save a school and other buildings from this Robot guy. Think Batman will do it?? Nope.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:26 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 04:29 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote