KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » AE's Siggies and Avies

AE's Siggies and Avies
Started by: Agent Elrond

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

AE's Siggies and Avies

First things first: I am in no way a good sig maker. All I did was take an image and add my own text to it. I don't have that many, but I like them and I'm willing to share them. Enjoy! cool
I got more, I think, on another comp. I'll put them up late if I still have them

Current sig:

Attachment: smiddy3.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Last edited by Agent Elrond on Jun 28th, 2004 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:12 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Another:

Attachment: customsig_12514_5f.gif
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:13 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Here's on Exabyte made. It's my name in elvish. Simple, but nice:

Attachment: jasonsig2.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:14 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Here's my avy for another forum:

Attachment: avvy.jpg
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:15 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Here's an ealier avy I found:

Attachment: avatar12514_2.gif
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:16 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

wow, all this time and now replies. How sad. Anyway, I have more sigs I would like to share. Some might be the same. I have sigs on 3 comps, sometimes I have the same sig on several comps, so it's confusing. My sigs aren't the best, but I like them and that's all that matters. So, on with the sigs

(please log in to view the image)
It's been awhile since I used this one. This is my first, (and only) orginal one. I believe the top text says my name, Jason Vincent in Tengwar. The Meatrix is a little joke. It combines the Matrix and Ea (the universe in LotR)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:24 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

once again, another sig I used for a short time. I can't remember what the elvish says

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:26 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

My current sig. The text are lines from Blind Guardian Songs (Nightfall and Into the Storm) The pics are of Feanor and his sons, the second is Melkor and Ungoliant fighting for the Silmarils and the third is the ships Feanor stole from the Teleri after the kinslaying

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:29 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

This is one Sauron made for me. The "Give me a Reason" comes from an earlier sig saying say "everytime u make a sock, god kills a kitten"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:32 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Here's that earlier sig. I found the pics on google and inserted my own text. The first pic orginally had "Everytime u ask a n00b question, a kitten dies", the second pic is just a pretty kitty

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:36 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Images hosted by tripod. huh

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:38 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

One of my "One Smith to Rule them All" sigs.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:40 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

My first sig as Agent Elrond. I found this pic on google and inserted the text. It's Smith will Elrond's head.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:41 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

My sig of sigs. Had nearly all my sigs in it at the time I made it. Only two aren't in it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:43 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:50 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike

yeah, the the huh?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:56 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Elrond
yeah, the the huh?

messed Wot?

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 02:06 AM