KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Demon Stone

Demon Stone
Started by: FlappingMangera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Demon Stone

I just picked up this game and alongside fable will take up a lot of my weekend. Anyone else here playing?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 04:55 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Just finished playing the demo on a disc from this months OPM and I gotta say it kicks ass.The graphics and tectuires are very well done. Kudos to Stormfront.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 09:30 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Nice, is the demo just the first level? I'm a big RA fan so i just picked up the game. And its pretty sweet when you get to play with drizzt

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 02:51 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

The demo is the level where you are trapped in a circle and have to stop this fire monster from eatin g the retarded monster things and the giant snakes. And I read OPM's review and they too said playing as Drizzt was the best part of the game. The problem was, they didn't say why. What makes playing as him so cool?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:54 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

I don't know about drizzt because I just now got the game. I'll be sure to check him out tho.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 06:02 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

I haven't gotten to Drizzt yet...but dude Its drizzt..thats just cool. Plus screenies i have seen posted of him make it look awesome.

I am on level three.

Wonder if there will be any differences between the Xbox version and the already out PC version

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:18 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote