KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » KOTOR - Lightsaber in Holster

KOTOR - Lightsaber in Holster
Started by: MrGlass

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrGlass
Peanut

KOTOR - Lightsaber in Holster

I hope that in the new KOTOR, that the Jedi will be able to put the lightsaber in a holster. It annoyed me to death that they carried there lightsaber everywhere. It looks even dumber when there holding one in each hand. It would still be a good game if they didnt correct it, but it would be comforting if they did.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 06:13 PM
MrGlass is currently offline Click here to Send MrGlass a Private Message Find more posts by MrGlass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

....technically i was carrying like 20+ lightsabers and what..... like 2000 pounds of stuff.... stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 07:25 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Yeah... It's funny how you can carry so much crap around in that game laughing

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 07:38 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

eek! and how they pull stuff out of thier pocket stick out tongue

believe me, the RPG's with weight limits are very annoying and sometimes very hard messed yes

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:40 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

yah they are like in arcanum

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:46 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
just_guy
new person

ya know that bugged the heck outta me too but i just never brought it up anywhere i mean you'd think they'd just start gettin annoyed by it

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:06 AM
just_guy is currently offline Click here to Send just_guy a Private Message Find more posts by just_guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
eek! and how they pull stuff out of thier pocket stick out tongue

believe me, the RPG's with weight limits are very annoying and sometimes very hard messed yes

Yes, I have experience with such games. I must say that I prefer KOTOR. yes

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:47 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hehe,
But am kidna dissapointed in Kotor 2
I was hoping for a free form RPG, but no, still linear-ish lik KOTOR 1, but it won't stop me from buying it.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 03:37 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

yeah but you get into so much trouble so often in kotor.. it would only be a hindrance to have to take the damn thing off your belt every 20 seconds when someone decides they dont like you..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 10:09 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote