KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » sephiroth fan page

sephiroth fan page
Started by: star_scar_child

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

sephiroth fan page

i think sephiroth is the shit there is no cooler person in the world i mean look at him..big black trech coat long silver hair a gigantic sword that only he can hold and bizarro sephiroth was crazy looking that was awesome. i always wondered what his limit break would be but not like hed need it.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 12:35 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

hell yes sepiroth is the bomb

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 15th, 2004 12:58 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

i bet his limit break would be like an omega version of clouds omnislash

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:37 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

my shrine to sephiroth ny the great work of 1_winged_angel
wat is ny?

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:47 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

One Winged Angel

Burning inside
with violent anger

Burning inside
with violent anger

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Burning inside
with violent anger

Burning inside
with violent anger

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Fate-Monsterous
and empty

Fate-Monsterous
and empty

Burning inside
with violent anger

Burning inside
with violent anger

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

The winged one
of the lower reaches

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Old Post May 15th, 2004 08:14 PM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

what the hell is that?

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 12:44 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

that would be the english translation of the 1 winged angel theme song

IT IS THE BEST SONG EVER!!!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 06:29 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

YES! a fan link for the single greatest character ever. this is brilliance

Old Post May 19th, 2004 11:29 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yakuza Princess

I agree! SEPHIROTH KICKS SO MUCH ASS! big grin Though I thought that Super Nova was his limit break?

Old Post May 21st, 2004 02:12 PM
Yakuza Princess is currently offline Find more posts by Yakuza Princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

So did I, turns out it's a summon

Old Post May 24th, 2004 09:21 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yakuza Princess

Really?! OH WELL! big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2004 09:37 AM
Yakuza Princess is currently offline Find more posts by Yakuza Princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Am I only one who can't understand how the hell Sephiroth can be killed. Lets review, the dude is powerful enough to:
Hold back the power of a planet,create an almost impentrateable force field, create a solid astral projection while frozen, survive being frozen for an extended period of time, take no physical damge from monster attacks, swing the Masuame blade, transform into not one but two kick-ass monsters and survive having said monster bodies destroyed.
Now I can accept that Areith's prayer weakened him but come on! Theres no way he should of been beaten.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 10:26 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

ok, i dont know were u guys come from, but were i live it is Sepiroth not sepHiroth, and Aeris not AeriTH, ok

Old Post May 24th, 2004 12:44 PM
Yakuza Princess

Aerith is the original japanese name for Aeris, it was changed in translation. In japanese Aerith sounds like Aeris anyway.
And it's always been Sephiroth, at least, in my version of ff7 and the websites I've visisted.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:19 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Same here, and I use Aerith because it sounds better than Aeris.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:58 AM
VengeanceGOD

Sephiroth is a crappy character. Name one good thing about him besides that he looks cool. To make that more clear, it means you cannot mention anything about the way he LOOKS.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 06:39 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

He killed Aeris, he has the best weapon, he is strong, did i mention he looks cool

Old Post May 26th, 2004 07:38 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

VenganceGOD look at my earlier posts I name Seph's abilitys, they're all cool.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 11:49 AM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

i really hope they put him in the cg film..... i mean as somthing more than a memory and if they dont we should go to japan and threaten them until they do ah hahahahahahahahah ah hahahahahahaha oh yea and in kh he could do some sickly insane moves like sin harvest and he was so fast and in ff7 when your in the flash back of nibelheim for the first time if you hit that monster with cloud it did only like 8 damage ...... if you survive but with sephiroth it did like 9999 it was incredible not to mention the awesome death scene when he killed aerith

Old Post May 26th, 2004 05:25 PM
Yakuza Princess

Wow. I never thought I'd see the day when there was someone who didn't like Sephiroth would post on a Sephiroth fanpage. blink OH WELL! big grin
I like Sephiroth because: He's Sephiroth! I know that's a lame answer but it's what I think! big grin But NOT in a swoony fan girly way! mad I HATE it when people call me a fan girl! Why are you all looking at me like that? And slowly backing away? laughing

Old Post May 27th, 2004 09:21 AM