KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » True Crime Streets of LA

True Crime Streets of LA
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

True Crime Streets of LA

Has anyone else got this? It's awsome, it's like a cross between GTA, Shenmue, Max Payne, Dead to rights and many more. It's got everything you could dream of, and if yuou fail a missiopn you can carry on or try again. Its cool, you guys have got to play it at least once, especially on X-box with custom soundtracks.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 04:53 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

yea, that game looks really cool, i gotta get it. that is cool cus i got x-box 2 so i guess i can get custom soundtracks big grin Is snoop dogg in this game, i heard he was.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:37 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Yes, Snoop is playable, I'm buying the soundtrack next week, and hopefully getting this for my GameCube for Xmas. big grin

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:18 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Yeah but you need to get 30 dog bones to get him, i haven't seen any. There are also 3 endings to get (one on each of the three paths i guess) and I've unlocked all three paths.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 07:07 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

its a bit of a shock after playing Vice City for months, suddenly i'm going completely against what i've spent the last 8 weeks of my (gaming) life doing....

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 09:07 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

is it out for PC?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 10:52 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

im gettin this game tommorow for ps2 if EB games is open!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 05:17 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

No, it's not out for PC. I just got the poor ending as it's the fastest to get I just need to continue along the other two paths.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:24 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Ok there is one major flaw with this game, that I've tried about 25 times...
The final boss on the best path is a f**king flame retardent b***ard who blocks 95% of all you're f**king attacks then pounds you with a combo. Ah that feels so much better

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:31 PM
jinXed by JaNx

This game is good, but i still prefer to play GTA

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:05 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I beat him woooo! With the help of my old friend button bashing.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 08:15 AM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

i want this game so much it has no GAME OVER screen HELL YEAH!!!

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 04:58 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Yeah that is a cool feature, but if you're like me you won't want to fail and will restart when you do so that you get 100%

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 08:33 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

True Crime: Streets of LA

Is this game good ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:31 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Haven't tried it yet. But from what I hear, its light-years better than GTA Series.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 06:42 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Merging threads...merged.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 08:50 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

It's not better, it's just different. Its dificulty curve is relitively easy to suddenly (in the last boss battle) "Die you ****ing ****ard die, why can't you burn? I tell you you peace of **** if you don't play by the ****ing rules I'll throw you out of this ****ing window."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:10 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

this game roooooooooooooooooooocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 03:01 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

but i just finished it. it is too short.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 01:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Too short.
Too Buggy.
Bland graphics (character models were nice).
Poor gunplay.
Stupid collisions while driving.
I hated this game with a passion, but fun for 5 mins.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 10:36 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote