KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Barf Final Fantasy

Okey, I know that Im a minority here but I have to say one thing. I am deeply disappointed in the Final Fantesy games. When They first came out I was just as excited as everybody else but I was extremely disappointed.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 06:01 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

why was that explain your self?!

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 06:07 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

I loved the first FF game

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 06:12 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by ssj4goku
why was that explain your self?!

Well it was just a bit on the cheasy side. I mean men runing around in haircuts that look like somebody took a machete to battle monsters.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 07:06 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

yea.....hahahaha kefka lost against an echidna in the gamefaqs character battle

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 07:54 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

quote:
Originally posted by §nakehead
Well it was just a bit on the cheasy side.

But thats what makes it so good

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 09:05 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

what are you talking about? what game are you even talking abuot. you say your dissapointed in the final fantasy games, but you never say which one. are you dissapointed with ff1's pixelated graphics? lack of compeling plot?

do you dislike ff4's pixels. does the u.s. dub ver annoy you? do you think cecil isnt the right name for the main hero?

does ff6's lack of a central main character some how annoy you, does it bug you that it has compelling story, awsome gameplay, solid graphics,

i can understand disapointed ness with the later games of the series........8's magic system was F***ed up but had awsome character models and an even cooler plot...until the very end.
, 7(damn materia) but it improved upon the futuristic pretense of the earlier games in the series, and 9 well...character models were nutz....and the plot could have been tweaked....but otherwise 9 was awsome for a old schooler like me, black mages and all(it was a little too easy). 10 i just got rubbed the wrong way with it.

I really dont know what your whining about. the series is fine.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:00 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

the whole series was great but i have not played X2 yet

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:05 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I see nothing wrong with the Final Fantasy series. If you're going to make an entire thread expressing your hate to it, then at least stay and give a reason and don't be a wimp.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:51 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Didn't really like 10 or X-2. I loved X-2 when it came out, but then became bored with it

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:56 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
we_love_trees
Shifty

*Shakes fists in rage* I love final fantasy! Well i didnt really play 1-6 the graphics put me off! But 7,8 (not 9. i hated 9)and 10 and X-2 kicked ass so much. Wat r u talking about!!??

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 10:07 AM
we_love_trees is currently offline Click here to Send we_love_trees a Private Message Find more posts by we_love_trees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I have to agree that most of the final fantasy games were let downs,or just redundant because the previous one was so amazing. The one's that are good,however, are some the best games in gamming history. The stories are some of the deepest you can find in video games, although some are just dull and childish

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 10:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Tidus is a flamer. all the final fantasy's from 9 on up are gay. Blitz ball...pfft....PLEASE!

What the hell happened to dude's with big swords and the occasional gun or something. Good weapons, tough looking characters....THAT's just some of the stuff missing.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:06 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

How much of a bigger sword do you want than the swords in FFX? I dont know i cant agree with you about FFX The gamming system was just so brillaint with the best gameplay in a final fantasy game to date, not to mention the graphics. Auron is a bad ass to rival any final fantasy character,Kimiarhi diddnt look bad ass? The Aeons were the baddes ass looking characters in all of the final fantasy games, especialy the moves, what more do you want in the terms of badass? though blitzball wasnt a mini game to entertain all, that was the reason you diddnt have to play it. I do believe that many final fantasy games did have childish, silly characters with even worse stories though. and nine was possibly the worst Rpg i have played.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:56 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

i agree with every one on this page except snake head maybe its just me though cause i really liked ff9 i mean it took me some time but i finally got all the treasures and every thing had my gold chocobo never lost a battle and had all the secret weapons for every one. of course the charecter models were a bit on the cheesey side i mean come one in what game of the final fantasy series did you ever play as a monkey man a rat an over weight knight a big guy with gorrila arms a black mage that looked as though he was one of those guys from the star wars movies that you saw when luke was getting the droids they had the big glowing eyes other than that i loved ff10 and x-2 i loved the entire series but then i guess that is because i am just a die hard fan

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:26 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

OH and btw blitz ball rocked i dont see why you think it was gay i mean think about it it was the one thing that you needed to do ino order to get scertain items and if you played it long enough you could have rare items at the begining of the game if you kept playing like i did i mean i had 99 master spheres by the time i got done playing and when i had to go against sephiroth my tidus was stonger than anima and destroyed him in two hits then killed seymore and overkilled him

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:29 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I just thought the whole game sires was dull and annoying

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:37 PM
ssj4goku

well i guess you do have a right to your opinion just like we have the right to ours so i am going to respect that and say well maybe it was just you that didn't like it but as you can see every one else here loved the series

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:48 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
How much of a bigger sword do you want than the swords in FFX? I dont know i cant agree with you about FFX The gamming system was just so brillaint with the best gameplay in a final fantasy game to date, not to mention the graphics. Auron is a bad ass to rival any final fantasy character,Kimiarhi diddnt look bad ass? The Aeons were the baddes ass looking characters in all of the final fantasy games, especialy the moves, what more do you want in the terms of badass? though blitzball wasnt a mini game to entertain all, that was the reason you diddnt have to play it. I do believe that many final fantasy games did have childish, silly characters with even worse stories though. and nine was possibly the worst Rpg i have played.

Auron is a poser. With his little jacket, and glasses. Cool jug that he carries around too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Far from a bad ass....

Kimarhi, is pretty bad ass looking. Too bad he's a big blue cat, and his little spear thingy is gay. Aside from that he's legitament.

Tidus and Yuna easily counter-act any coolness that either of those character brings. The main character has cut off shorts....END OF STORY.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:08 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

man you obviously have no taste laughing out loud dont you know blue cats cut off shorts and big red jackets were in during their period laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:11 PM