KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Silent Hill Series

Silent Hill Series
Started by: RobBo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RobBo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Silent Hill 3

I've never played this game before but I got a demo of the Lakeside Amusement Park section and it is scary as shit!!!

Any thoughts on the rest of the game/series?

Comments much appreciated!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:41 PM
RobBo is currently offline Click here to Send RobBo a Private Message Find more posts by RobBo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

well i've never really liked em i've only played one and i didn't like it much at all

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 05:34 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

i like the game , i'm still not finished with it but its really fun , i also like the 2nd silent hill , i never tried the 1st one

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 06:41 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Wait for Silent hill 4.. it blows the pants off of 3....

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:38 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

so whats the storyline of the silent hill games, can n e 1 tell

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:14 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

the first one, the main character lost his daughter in the town because she wandered off into the fog. 2nd one was a new guy, who's wife had written him a letter saying she was waiting for him in silent hill (she had been dead for 2 years when he recieved the letter). I dont know much about the 3rd. The 4th silent hill is supposed to be about a man who comes across this door in his room that was chained and locked up (chained literally with a huge padlock).. I believe he opens that door, and walks through it and witnesses all kinds of horrors.. its titled Silent Hill 4 : The room (Im definately getting 4, but I've never owned a silent hill .. just played them)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 10:55 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

thanx a lot. so does he solve the mystery in the end( first 2 games?)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 01:27 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I have SH3, have beat it, and it's the best. I have great expectations for part 4.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:46 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

Worried Silent hill series

Hi this is were people can talk about da silent hill seires and if some one has alredy dun this then sorry and tell me what page its on okay bye.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 09:59 PM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

i love the series , even though i haven't finished any of them , i'm almost done with 2 and i'm in some tunnel after the subway in 3

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post May 29th, 2004 04:19 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

silent hill are the ultimate survival horror games. Silent hill is everything resident evil isnt. every game is just another brilliant game. You know game developers could take a not from konami, i mean no other game cares as much about the story as silent hill, even final fantasy is getting dissapointing

Old Post May 29th, 2004 04:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

ive finished 2 and 3 with all endings but i have never played 1 i cant find it in any gamesshops. i may buy it of da internet

Old Post May 29th, 2004 06:14 AM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

yes it truely is the best horror in my opinion. Silent hill 4 moreso due to the heavy influence of strictly asian ghosts (which in my opinion are more scary than some of the western ghosts). So I cant wait to see how 4 turns out smile

Old Post May 29th, 2004 06:55 AM
chops
Bassdude

i cant wait for silent hill 4 when does it come out in the uk

Old Post May 29th, 2004 10:43 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Be honest ... does anyone here really understand Silent Hill 1? If so, can they explain it to me?

Silent Hill 2, on the other hand, had a great plot.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 08:44 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Silent Hill is top's in the horror genre and Im sure the movie will not disapoint as far as fear goes

Old Post May 29th, 2004 09:26 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

hey i started the silent hill series forum how come it says by robo

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:01 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

There was already another Silent Hill thread, so a mod merged the two, by the looks of it.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:39 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

rite

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 12:57 PM
[D_A]Kherr

One word.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 06:15 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote