KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » What will Yoda find?

What will Yoda find?
Started by: jedijunky1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

What will Yoda find?

In ROTS spoilers we find out that Yoda finds an important artifact on Kashyyk. I wonder what that will be.

Any thoughts?

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:42 AM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was not aware of such a spoiler...i thought it was just speculation.

can you post a link or quote?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:45 AM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainmidnight

gas x?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:45 AM
Click here to Send captainmidnight a Private Message Find more posts by captainmidnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

early rumours were: sith book of historical significance, sith holocron or khyber crystal....these have all since been officially debunked as far as i know....looks like it may have possibly been a false rumour to start with....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:47 AM
Click here to Send guiro72 a Private Message Find more posts by guiro72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

That could be. I have no proof of the spoiler PVS, just going off of memories.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:48 AM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

quote:
Originally posted by captainmidnight
gas x?
laughing laughing laughing laughing smokin'

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:49 AM
captainmidnight

i thought i read somewhere that it was indeed the prophecy details...that the one would indeed destroy the leader and himself or something!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:52 AM
Click here to Send captainmidnight a Private Message Find more posts by captainmidnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

yes, definitely heard that one....seems the most likely choice at this point....that would be the sith book or parchment or whatever.....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:56 AM
Click here to Send guiro72 a Private Message Find more posts by guiro72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainmidnight

has that been confirmed or was that a rumor i heard??

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:58 AM
Xam
Lord Xam

a plastic dildo!

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:09 AM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

rumour....i know they debunked the holocron, crystal and khyber references, but can't remember if they debunked the book, parchment references....nothing official has been released to make any of it definite yet though, to the best of my knowledge....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:12 AM
OB1-adobe

I'll be really disapointed if I find out the fallen Jedi who started the Sith was a friggin wookie

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:37 AM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

lol That would suck.

Anyway, I guess Yoda finds some sort of ancient Sith manuscript on Kashyyyk.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Yeah well the first time I heard that was on Supershadow, and I don't know where he got that info

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:45 AM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Well I heard that from TFN, which wouldn't surprise me because that's where SS copies all of his stuff from.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:51 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

most other early rumours i heard have been backed up by something official by now....this one hasn't....i've put it in the ignore basket, might happen, but i'm not holding my breath.....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:04 AM
GCG
Red Bull

maybe as i mentioned in the 'I hope Episode 3 is good' thread, the Actual movie in theatres will not go into such depth.

i would rather have an EE of ROTS and go more into depth. But of course its not up to me to decide that

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:08 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

Well if it was reported on SS then I retract this thread. It can't be true if SS reported it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:10 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Well, he copied it from other reliable sources. He's got some pics that he's copied right from StarWars.com itself.

Anyway, moving on before this becomes another SS thread, maybe we'll just have to wait for the movie itself to find out. This could be something we wouldn't want to know right now, so we can look forward to it on the big screen. smile

I like George.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:42 AM
guiro72

i read it in loads of places....places where people aren't stupid enough to just repeat ss crap....but the rumour still sank without a trace months (maybe years) ago....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:44 AM