KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who Erased Kamino?

Who Erased Kamino?
Started by: jedijunky1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

Who Erased Kamino?

I think that Jokasta Nu erased the archive for Kamino. I believe we will find out in ROTS that she was working with Sifodias when the clones were originally ordered.

Not sure if I spelled Sifodias correctly or not but hopefully peeps will know who I mean.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:43 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think dooku erased the planet from the archives.

he left the order 10 years before AotC,
which is when the file was erased.
he's the prime suspect. but perhaps just a red herring in
this matter though...hmmmmm

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 01:45 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

the first person who suggests it was Anakin gets a nipple cripple

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:09 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by PVS
i think dooku erased the planet from the archives.

he left the order 10 years before AotC,
which is when the file was erased.
he's the prime suspect. but perhaps just a red herring in
this matter though...hmmmmm
I agree.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Duffy

also known as a "purple nurple" around these parts laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:13 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

Definitely Dooku. He hired Jango and ordered the clones under someone else's identity (Sifo Dyas) so it's only logical that he erased the files before officially leaving the order.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:14 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

dooku is the most logical, believable candidate....my only problem is that it is perhaps too obvious....no big reveal, no surprise, no twist....but perhaps i'm asking too much here...

on a side note, by calling the character "sido-dyas" (originally) could this not also be seen as a ridiculously obvious clue that it might have been palpatine?.....i'm not pushing for this to be true by the way, i'm still undecided, but just a thought....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:21 PM
Click here to Send guiro72 a Private Message Find more posts by guiro72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, the way i see it, is GL is making a weak attempt at a mystery.
in every mystery there is a red herring, or a character(s)
who is purposely made to look suspicios in order to fool
the audience.

i think sidi dyas was just that.
we never see him, so why would he be a pivitol character?
and how would sidious be able to change the archive memory?
so thats it...i think it was dooku, and the whole sido-dyas thing
is a distraction.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:25 PM
mephistodesigns

exactly, it's meant to keep the jedi confused and doubting themselves and their abilities. And as Yoda pointed out in ESB, not believing in your abilities can cause further faliure. Sidious is just taking the Jedi on an emotional rollercoaster, ensuring their final years are not pleasant ones. Sidious (or Palpatine) couldn't simply walk into the Jedi Temple unnoticed. Dooku, before his departure, could.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:32 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

agreed....but just pointing out that it wouldn't really be a big shock surprise for the audience i don't think....keeping in mind that these films brought us the whole "luke i am your father" bit, i find myself waiting for the big surprise twists....i can't think of anyone other than dooku myself though, without a big stretch....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:40 PM
Click here to Send guiro72 a Private Message Find more posts by guiro72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

Yeah, it isn't that big of a twist. But it sounds like there will be plenty of others for us...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:48 PM
chilled monkey

I think that it was Jocasta. She is after all the head archivist, and in the novel she seems to be a big admirer of Dooku. It would make sense that she is secretly working for him.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 03:16 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

well, this one aint' laid to rest quite yet....have to admit the bubble gum card of yoda making the "big discovery" has got my curiosity fired up all over again...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 03:18 PM
mephistodesigns

Dude, it soooo not Jocasta.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 03:18 PM
guiro72

jocasta would be a big shock....she would have to do a big "i have turned to the dark side" reveal to camera....dunno, can't quite see it....

qui gon's the only other option i can think of, but even though the shock twist value is high, i don't like the repercussions of it....i have other things in mind for him *crosses fingers*.....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 03:22 PM
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Duffy

Thank God I didn't say Anakin did it.LOL laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 04:23 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

quote:
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I think that it was Jocasta. She is after all the head archivist, and in the novel she seems to be a big admirer of Dooku. It would make sense that she is secretly working for him.
You beat me to this one Monkey! That is a valid point.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 04:29 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I thought Anakin did it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I couldn't resist. My guess is Dooku

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 04:32 PM
Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

what the hell's that hideous noise?....it kinda sounds like samurai guy shrieking in pain....

beats me....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 04:38 PM
Leog14

So Count Dooku left the jedi order 10 years before ordering the clones in sifodias place which obviously means that dooku killed sifodias or some kind of problem happened between those two. Maybe about a disagreement. Maybe sifodias changed his mind after ordering the clones or dooku just used him. All possible.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote