KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metroid Prime II: Echos

Metroid Prime II: Echos
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Cool Metroid Prime II

I just read that a full level demo of MP2 will be available for play at this years E3.

"On top of that, the game's graphics have been dramatically improved, a surprising feat given that the original looked spectacular." eek!

I cant wait! sad

http://cube.ign.com/articles/500/500892p1.html

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 05:48 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

W-w-want..

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 07:12 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

s sa sam same h he her herrrreee...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 11:54 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

thumb up

It's going to be so kewl you guys! yes

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 04:39 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

It is... I want E3 to get here faster and faster.. for Prime II and the PSP yes And many other things.. KH2, FFXII...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:32 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xed
Radioactive butt monkeys

You do realise there are screenshots and a movie (a being the most important there) on Gamespot.

It's going to be great the graphics, the enemies and all our favourate bounty hunter samus aran!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:23 PM
Xed is currently offline Click here to Send Xed a Private Message Find more posts by Xed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It was just announced that it will feature multiplayer mode

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 11:40 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Get with the times girlfriend!

That newz is elderly! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 03:18 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

yes It may have just been officially announced, but we've known it to be multiplayer for quite a time now wink

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 11:46 AM
Tex
Yumsz

BF stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 08:12 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Check out this new screenshot!
(please log in to view the image)

Looking good! raver

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 02:59 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Metroid Prime 2: Echos!!!!!!!

Man i cant wait for this game, the first Prime was right up there with Zelda: wind waker for the best games........i cant wait........what about u guys???

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 05:41 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I agree. Metroid Prime is..wow.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:32 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow225588
ugh

Man i hate this, when summer finnally comes and they show all the new games coming out i want summer to fly by, so we can get to the holidays.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 02:50 PM
shadow225588 is currently offline Click here to Send shadow225588 a Private Message Find more posts by shadow225588 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

This should be a good game. The graphics look amazing. I wonder if it'll have anything to do with that freaky hand at the end of MP

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 02:00 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I doubt it.

I have real high expectations for this game, hopefully not too high.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 11:36 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I don't doubt it; I'm pretty sure that'll be Samus's 'stalker'... smart

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 03:17 AM
Tex
Yumsz

She'll finally know how I feel!

I hope that the dark world isn't too dark.
I remember that I really did not enjoy the parts of MP where I had to use my infared visor.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:55 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Warning Metroid Prime 2: Echos!

Well, since the release of Prime 2: Echos is gonna end up being the best game this year is only about a month away, i figured that a thread would be good. On November 15 boys and girls, Samus Aran will make her GC return, and its gonna blow the socks off the gaming world, just like Prime 1 did, I cant wait, its gonna be insane...

so start with anything, the single player game, the dark and light worlds, the multiplayer, the new upgrades, anything...lets get this ball rollin...

smile

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 05:23 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Heh... yeah. But it's almost here.. one month

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 05:42 PM