KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » I need someones help

I need someones help
Started by: angelalinnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
angelalinnae

Warning I need someones help

Hey do you know how to change game config data if it wont let you save? I tried to change something on my game and it said "access denied". Someone please help... I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure this out. Thanks.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 03:35 AM
angelalinnae is currently offline Click here to Send angelalinnae a Private Message Find more posts by angelalinnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Is that for PS2? confused

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 05:06 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I think you gotta tell us like... what platform you're talking about.. I dont know if any of us here are exactly telepathic smile

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:32 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

It sounds to me like the PS2, it told me to do something like that when I first started playing Star Ocean till the end of time...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:41 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

i don't even know what game your talking about!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 01:59 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Anyways...just go under browser system in the PS2...and for the xbox...I've never experienced that problem b4...and the gamecube only has those crappy memory cards that can only hold a little memory at a time....

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:04 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

gamecube just literally sux @$$!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:05 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

nah...it has the resident evil series...and well...mario kart double dash wasn't as good as the 64 version....but they have super smash bros.melee..that game is fun!
But it is the worst out of the big 3 systems...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:10 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Does anyone have The Sims original CD-key? My parents somehow threw the CD jewel case out, but i found the CD in a different one. The CD-key was gone, though. It's kinda like a 6character-6Character-6Character-4Character comb.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 02:21 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote