KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ruun...its godzilla!!

Ruun...its godzilla!!
Started by: greyboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
greyboy

Ruun...its godzilla!!

sorry for the cheesy title....feable attempt at being humorous. confused

anyhoo...does anyone know anything about godzilla: save the earth...i saw the trailer on gamespot and it looked pretty solid...just wondering what you all knew about it.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 08:32 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Ok. Done a google search. And found the official site. Official Site Taking for ever to load so just go check it out. I think its like a free roaming thing where u battle monsters.... And it might be online judging from the online sponsers at the bottom of the page.

Ok scrap that idea. Crappy piece of shit website. Ah ha found a much better site. Non crappy piece of shit website. has info, sreenshots and features of the game.

Last edited by Magee on Oct 8th, 2004 at 11:44 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 11:32 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Looks like a fun game. Seems to be a fighting game though.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 06:05 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

yea it kind of just looks like Godzila: Destroy all monsters.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 03:37 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

magee....did you play destroy all monsters melee? i like some of those screens, and the vids are really cool. I bet this will be a good time to play over Live as well. quite a few monsters to choose from too...thats cool.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 09:16 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

wow...first mp video i've seen....was there this kind of stuff in the last one?

new vid

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:25 PM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Is this co op???

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:06 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

from what i understand there is co-op on xbox live...i kno for sure that theres mp tho...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 05:13 PM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

those vids sure look co op tho. but as long as i can whip up on my friends online i am happy

magee- the gamespot preview said that its a lot better than DAMM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 05:25 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walfredo

oh yeah...this multiplayer is going to be a blast... but I am really curious about the battleship in one of the movies? Is it a separate mini-game?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:53 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote