KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Worst RPG ever?

Worst RPG ever?
Started by: Phoenix Aska

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Worst RPG ever?

Is there such a thing as a bad rpg?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 08:01 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Probably. Just can't think of any off the top of my head. I heard Saga Frontier's PS2 sequel was pretty bad, though.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 08:19 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

That's the prolem...I can't really think of any that are bad....there are some that aren't good...like that everquest game

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 08:28 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

How can you make a bad RPG?

Everyone just copies each other, replaces the player models and menu screens, mess around with the story a little, and BAM! New RPG.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 09:41 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hahahaha....that's funny...he reminds me of Emeril the cook...how he just goes BAM!!! and then there the food is done but in this case a new RPG is done....

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 09:51 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I think some of the breath of fires were pretty bad.. having played final fantasies before hand probably brought my expectations too high..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 12:33 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hmmm....I don't know I really liked breath of fire 4...it was the best one you should check it out......

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 12:42 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

the RPG i made with RPG maker for PS1 ... i made a good as hell one but my other one sucked ass .

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:40 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hahaha...weren't they suppose to make an rpg maker 2? Maybe it got cancelled or I was seeing things one day....

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:23 PM
BENDER_17

UNLIMITED SAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 01:19 AM
BENDER_17 is currently offline Click here to Send BENDER_17 a Private Message Find more posts by BENDER_17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Somebody just reminded me...of the .hack series...they had a good storyline...but don't u think they got kind of boring?
Just running around dungeon through dungeon leveling up....

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 01:28 AM
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

the whole damn series was boring!
even the show!
if the show is bad why make a game?!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:11 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Lots of little kids liked the show...with such good turnouts...guess they couldn't resist making more money off of a video game...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:14 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

what ever happened to RPG maker 2 does anyone know ?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 08:09 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

It was cancelled...just like true fantasy live those bastards!!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 08:33 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

In all seriousness, I thought Final Fantasy X-2 was a pile of crap.

Hammering the X button seemed to work for the first half of the game, the story was poor, the powerups were rubbish, and all the cool and interesting characters from the last game were dead/missing. Not to mention the ending was garbage and the whole game in general should have not even existed. I mean, come on; Ten-two?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:23 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

FINAL FANTASY X-2 Sucks and Blows

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 06:45 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hahaha...

Squareenix is making a sequel to final fantasy X-2...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 06:51 PM
Sarah_Angel666
~!Angel of the Darkness!~

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
Probably. Just can't think of any off the top of my head. I heard Saga Frontier's PS2 sequel was pretty bad, though.

Yes, That game is Awful, I hated it and only played it for about 2-3 days. Then I sold it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:17 PM
Sarah_Angel666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah_Angel666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah_Angel666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarah_Angel666
~!Angel of the Darkness!~

quote:
Originally posted by Yassin
FINAL FANTASY X-2 Sucks and Blows

What the hell are you talking about?!?!?!? X-2 is good, you must not know a good RPG. X-2 is one of the Best FF out there, Next to III and VII.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:19 PM
Sarah_Angel666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah_Angel666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah_Angel666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote