KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Matrix: The Last Alliance

The Matrix: The Last Alliance
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

The Matrix: The Last Alliance

Characters:

The Ones- David "Opeus" Perisher

Chaosbark- Koran "Carnet" Orion.

naruto641- Makubex

KingDubya- Jon "Mr. E" Erikson

DarkDethbringer- Narrik

TheQuincy- Hammus

Movie_Geek_- Element

Rules:

Dont kill off your character without my permission.

Dont flam or abuse other members here. If you have a problem with someone, PM them. Dont let us here about it

The will be a main story to follow properly

Lets Begin!!!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:05 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Opeus was on the run, he grabbed his gun and fired it at the 2 cops. people everywhere were screaming. He heard gun shot behind him he felt the bullets brushing his body. He climbed up a fire ascape and broke into an abondoned building. he charged though it and lifted up the phone. He was transported out. "Damn i swear those training simulations are getting easier everytime. Havnt you thought about upgrading it?" He asked hammus. "I already did." Hammus replied. "but we have got to jack in". "What wrong?" Element asked. " Monthly brief, remember." Opeus said." they all set up there chairs and prepared for jack in. Hammus went round and put the plug into everyones head. he went back to his control area and pushed some buttons. the crew felt the reality slip away as they were propelled into the matrix. they then headed toward the meeting area

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:13 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Hammus was pushing the buttons. Day in and day out he pushed the buttons. It was what he was good at. He could keep his head clear and focus on the task at hand. It also helped that he was a good typist. He looked over at his crewmen and saw their unoccupied bodies. He looked back at the matrix. It had him.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naruto641
Reader of Many Mangas

Makubex sat in a chair crosslegged and watched Hammus work. He didnt have much to do since Hammus seemed like he could handle everything by himself. Makubex chewed on the toothpick stuck in his mouth.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:17 PM
naruto641 is currently offline Click here to Send naruto641 a Private Message Find more posts by naruto641 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

][oh i want to join... is there a seperate thread for character info?][

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:58 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~yes~
Narrik stretched inside the Matrix looking at the old warehouse they were in, He smield. "Good to be back!" he said loudly looking at the couple of Hand Guns in his pockets and strps under his clothes.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:20 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Element started to look over her guns and looked up at Narrik. "Speak for your self." She slip her coat over so it hid her guns. Being in the Matrix was a mission. She had only been at this for a little over a year but was routine of her.

Last edited by Movie_Geek_ on Nov 3rd, 2005 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:47 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacobleo

can i join

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:58 AM
Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~sign up thrad genius~
"Myabe I do I am teh only one who seems to apreciate clean air...no matter how fake it may be!" He said smiling wlaking around his Spiked Blue hair shijning in the small amount of light.

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 02:59 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Element just smiled, "Careful or we may just leave you here." She walked over to the window and looked down on all the people the Matrix was still tied to it. "So where is the meeting?"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 03:05 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naruto641
Reader of Many Mangas

Makubex yawned and stared at the computer screen making sure everything was going smoothly. He typed in some codes and commands adjusting the system. This way easy stuff for him, there was practically nothing that made him think much.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 04:15 AM
naruto641 is currently offline Click here to Send naruto641 a Private Message Find more posts by naruto641 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Narrik took out Cell phone and contacted The Real World. "Makubex...We're in...." he talked for a momen tor two "So where is this meeting?" Narrik smield looking about the Matrix.

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 04:22 AM
naruto641
Reader of Many Mangas

"Yea, I know." he answered. "Dont know where yur supposed to go, not my job to kno."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 04:43 AM
DarkDethbringer

~lol yes it is stick out tongue~

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:06 AM
naruto641
Reader of Many Mangas

(hehe no I say no lol, ask Hammus. =P)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 06:13 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

~no one else can join once its started. adding new characters half way through would be confusing.~

"you mean youve forgotten?" opeus said. "its only been a month. head to matrix way a few miles north."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:08 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Element nodded and walked for the door. "I'll drive."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 09:48 PM
DarkDethbringer

"The Hell you will!" He said smiling holding up the kesy to there Classic (insert car nae here) out in teh front of the warehouse.

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:06 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

"Woah, easy now people. You know the drill, well at least I hope you do." Snapping out of a slight day dream Carnet pushed up lightly red tinted glasses walking towards the group. His Matrix ware included a sleek black coat (not trench) along with red shirt and blue jeans. Black hair spiked up he would let out a smile. "I'm driving you bums. Don't want any of you to flip the damn car." He always drove along with pilot any thing the group got into. It was his way of protecting them in any small chance. Reaching for the cell phone he spoke up. "Yo X, how we going to fit this many people in such a small car? Give us something with a little more room. Oh, versatile too." Carnet had also taken the keys from Narrik when he was too preoccupied drooling over Element. Spinning them on his finger he kept the cell to his ear giving Element along with the other's a simple grin.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:16 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

"You guys are no fun." She walked out after him. The street was full of people walking around trying to get from place to place. Element just slip into the sidewalk and blended.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:16 PM