KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Ep3 Trailer [SPOILER]

Ep3 Trailer [SPOILER]
Started by: Bartman99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bartman99

Ep3 Trailer [SPOILER]

according to tfn

The first half of trailer consists of ... (begin spoilers - highlight to read) a familiar voice over with Alec Guinness. Fans will love to hear him speak his monologue to Luke from A New Hope about "Jedi Knights always being the guardians of peace." As we hear these familiar phrases, they've intercut shots from various Star Wars episodes, excluding Episode 3. Only when the monologue ends with "Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force" about 40 seconds into the trailer do we see the face of Anakin. He is partly covered with dark hood, looking positively evil.

This is followed by the shot of erupting volcanoes, then some sort of volcanic field with crab-like creatures and then darkness, all accompanied by Vader breathing. Then the following is heard:

Sidious: "Lord Vader..."

Vader: "Yes?"

Sidious: "Rise."

Then we see Anakin in full Vader gear rising on some sort of operating table to which he is chained. The rising is slow and is intercut with shot of various Star Wars main characters. When the table has fully risen so that Vader is basically standing upright, the meatiest part of trailer begins, with many, many shots from Episode III. Most of them are very, very short - this will be something for freeze-frame fanatics to analyze.

The ones that stuck in my memory:

Dozens of Wookiees on some sort of floating platform.

Padme with signature Leia hairdo.

The Tri-Fighter, aka the precursor to the TIE fighter with three curving wings and guns mounted between each wing. They shoot red lasers.

The ARC Clonefigthter, aka the precursor to X-Wing, with three wings on each side.

A gigantic starship being sprayed by streams of something that looks like dense acid.

The trailer ends with the title "THE SAGA IS COMPLETE - MAY 2005" and ... (end spoilers) is about 100 seconds long.

that actually makes my cock hard

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:29 PM
Click here to Send Bartman99 a Private Message Find more posts by Bartman99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Did anyoen record it? Will it be put online?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:39 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Maverick
Jedi Exile

.....an where did u see this?

Obi Wan: The council wants you to report on all the Chancellor's dealings
Anakin: Thats treason
Obi Wan: We are at war Anakin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:41 PM
Click here to Send Darth Maverick a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Maverick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

he read it on tfn..

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:52 PM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

That sounds awesome!!! I can't wait!

I like George.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:56 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Maverick
Jedi Exile

well if it is true it sounds great

Obi Wan: The council wants you to report on all the Chancellor's dealings
Anakin: Thats treason
Obi Wan: We are at war Anakin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Darth Maverick a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Maverick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Re: Ep3 Trailer [SPOILER]

quote:
Originally posted by Bartman99
according to tfn

that actually makes my cock hard

blink laughing

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:09 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Yeah that makes my cock hard too

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:13 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

some of you really need a woman! smile

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

not me laughing out loud

I wonder how long before this turns up online?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:18 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I don't know, but I can't wait to see the trailer. It sounds awesome!

I like George.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:22 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

Me want now!!!!!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:27 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

The trailer will be released sometime this month on starwars.com, but only hyperspace members can see it first. Hopefully someone will post right after it comes out.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:35 PM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoMeN

he just posted it:

For each of the past two prequels we've provided full on descriptions of the trailers for the films. The tradition now continues with the final Star Wars movie ever, Revenge of the Sith. If you want to draw out the excitement, check out these classics like February 18th, 1999 for Episode I's Trailer B November 9th, 2001 and Episode II's first trailer. Tonight is no different from those magical nights of the past - here's the Episode III trailer description!

We've been told that all of the music is edited from previous Episodes, featuring Darth Vader's Theme prominently. We're pumped about this, but have to admit this is quite a surprise to see this key moment this early in marketing. LFL sure is confident about this one- that's a good sign! Reaction is running strong in the spoiler forums. Enter at your own risk!

TFN guys are lucky, they always got to see the trailers first.

It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:40 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

i dont need women i need star wars to make my cock hard stick out tongue stick out tongue blink hahahahahahaha

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think everyone here needs to put their cocks away!!! laughing out loud

cant wait to see that trailer. should be out in a week (maybe 2) on HS, so i think.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:54 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

i dont wanna put my cock awaysad seriously i think it will be out this week on HS!hopefully

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 05:02 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

Padme with signature Leia hairdo.= the bagel hairdoo?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 05:03 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

those are cinnamon rolls lol

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 05:12 PM
Xam
Lord Xam

lolllll

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 05:19 PM