KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode III rating (US)

What Do U Think Revenge Of The Sith Will Be Rated?
This poll is closed.
PG 7 18.42%
PG-13 28 73.68%
R 3 7.89%
Total: 38 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Episode III rating (US)
Started by: 5knuckleShuffle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

ep3 not to be pg!!!!

i was at convention yesterday and one of the people who dressed up as a jedi told me that sw ep3 rots will not be pg and this is confirmed. she has a contract with lucas himself and i saw it with my own 2 eyes.

the people who dressed up did this for charity wich i thought was awsome.

i thought this was interesting to mention to the kmc ep3 forum.

so if anything rots is gona be pg-13 and not pg.

Last edited by 5knuckleShuffle on Dec 14th, 2004 at 06:06 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:54 AM
Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

We have thousands of probe droids...

I want proof, not leads.

cornponious

The Moto Dork

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 06:20 AM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

Beautifully put, Cornponious.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 06:26 AM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: ep3 not to be pg!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by 5knuckleShuffle
i was at convention yesterday and one of the people who dressed up as a jedi told me that sw ep3 rots will not be pg and this is confirmed. she has a contract with lucas himself and i saw it with my own 2 eyes.

oh yeah? well i was at a convention, and met a guy who said he is BEST FRIENDS with lucas. and HE said it will be rated R.

he has a website too:

www.supershadow.com

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 02:41 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ah hell no... *fires the Uber-Death Uber-Star uber-laser uber-cannon at Supershadow*

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 03:14 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Number one: People dressing up in costumes at conventions is nothing new...stick out tongue

Number two: prove it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

it was confirmed ages ago that it will be atleast a 12A film (uk wise) so i think hes telling the truth about the rating thing

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 03:40 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bartman99

i love you PVS

you just made me LAUGH

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 04:01 PM
Click here to Send Bartman99 a Private Message Find more posts by Bartman99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

thank you the ones

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 04:42 PM
Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote:
Originally posted by cornponious
We have thousands of probe droids...

I want proof, not leads.

cornponious

What an excelent reply Corn!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:22 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

I dont want to stir up any shit here, but i saw on, and i know ill get the letters wrong,...IDBM...whatever it is...that is was in fact PG-13, but i dont know how official that site is.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:25 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

IMDB -Informative Movie Database or something like thatstick out tongue

i dont find that site too informative though imhowink

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:29 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

I could be wrong, and I'm sure someone will let me know if I am, that a movie doesn't get a rating until it is finished and seen by the ratings people so they can give it a proper rating. You see trailers for films all the time that have "This film is not yet rated". Could it be a little early to get a rating for a film that is not completed yet?

Good one Corn. laughing

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:30 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

"i was at convention yesterday and one of the people who dressed up as a jedi told me that sw ep3 rots will not be pg and this is confirmed. she has a contract with lucas himself and i saw it with my own 2 eyes."

even if you were correct, and i do think and hope that it will be pg-13, you wrote your post in a very un professional way and you, my son, will now be shot.

bang.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:37 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
I could be wrong, and I'm sure someone will let me know if I am, that a movie doesn't get a rating until it is finished and seen by the ratings people so they can give it a proper rating. You see trailers for films all the time that have "This film is not yet rated". Could it be a little early to get a rating for a film that is not completed yet?

Good one Corn. laughing

yes but they make the movie with a certain rating in mind.. so the question is more so is he making a PG movie or is he letting it be a PG-13

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 06:14 PM
Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Does anyone really care if its PG vs. PG 13? I mean if it was NC17 THEN we might have something to talk about... But this? No big deal from what I've seen.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 06:29 PM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

Thanks Forumcrew,I didn't think about that. And just from my side, I hope he keeps it PG. My girls love to watch SW with daddy. I would hate to not be able to take them with me to see it. Although I would go first, my wife and I, just to make sure. They were not old enough to see the last one on the big screen. I think GL could get the point across without being to graphic, blood or no blood.

Last edited by DARTH DADDY on Dec 14th, 2004 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 06:35 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

I understand your point. But some PG are even too over the top. I think PG-13 gives a little more allowance to show somethings. Some PG-13 show full frontal nudity. Hmm, KMC is PG-13, I wonder.
I understand it's supposed to be the darkest of them all. But I still think it's SW, a film for the entire family.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 06:41 PM
kimmeh
vixen

Well, i dont know how old your kids are, mine are 4&5 and will definitely NOT be seeing this one. Way too violent. Which, while I am SO looking forward to it, I am a bit disappointed that I cant take my kids to see it. I've been wanting to do that for years but not now. I was 5 when I saw ANH but there is NO WAY I'm letting my five year old see this one. I guess if your kids are a bit older the PG vs PG 13 might matter....

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 06:47 PM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I don't know. I'll need proof before I believe any of it. I find it hard to believe the movie would already be rated when it's not even finished.

Not that I'm doubting you or putting you down Knucke, I just need to see it to believe it. wink That's all.

I like George.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote