KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief vs Samus Aran

Who would win in a fight between the Master Chief (Halo) and Samus Aran (Metroid)?
This poll is closed.
Master Chief, baby! 109 46.19%
Samus Aran without a doubt! 127 53.81%
Total: 236 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Master Chief vs Samus Aran
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (144): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

Master Chief vs Samus Aran

WHO WOULD WIN?!?!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:26 AM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Chief is an amateur in this category.. samus has been wiping out aliens for nearly 2 decades.. and not to sound matrixian.. but she is becoming exceedingly efficient at it...
master chief has done it... once?... laughing out loud

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:14 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Chief is an amateur in this category.. samus has been wiping out aliens for nearly 2 decades.. and not to sound matrixian.. but she is becoming exceedingly efficient at it...
master chief has done it... once?... laughing out loud

thats a pretty good argument, ill go with that!

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:47 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Masterchief was breed to kill stick out tongue and has fought and been reanimated countless times after countless wars stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:58 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

Masterchief was conscripted at age 6, and began to fight covenant for most of his life. he knows how to kill

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:08 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Samus becuz she gets infinate of ammo and never has to reload.Master Chief has to reload every once in a while and runs out of ammo.So Samus will own this battle.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:13 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

You seem to forget that samus was raised by a race who had long mastered war...

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:39 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

ah but samus...well....Master Chief is more bad ass.

and no I dont forget.

I just think Halo 2 is more gritty.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:51 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

i think master chief will win because he will kicks Samus's ass. It is fairly obvious if they fought he'd kick her ass but thats not all he would do to it evil face evil face evil face evil face

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 05:55 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

3 words....Sparkshine, Screw Attack, Hyper Beam. It's Samus. anyone who can survive both Metroids, Zebesian Pirates, Ki Hunters, and X has to win.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 06:45 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Mario would own both of them. They'd both be chugging his seed by the time he was done with them.

Last edited by BackFire on Nov 9th, 2004 at 07:36 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 07:28 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
i think master chief will win because he will kicks Samus's ass. It is fairly obvious if they fought he'd kick her ass but thats not all he would do to it evil face evil face evil face evil face

U sick ****!!!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 07:53 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

The Chief was in the military at the age of SIX years old. He was pushed to the limit...they were going to make him a supersoldier.
Each morning: Wake up at dawn, 100 jumping jacks, 100 deep knee squats, 100 leg lifts, 100 sit ups. Then a two mile run, to Naval classes. After classes, another two mile run to an obstacle course, when he got teamed up. The last one to ring the "bell" had to skip supper. If you could even call it that. And he's killed. He was born, and cross-trained in it.
Eat your heart out, Samus. MC is WAY more hardcore than you.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:23 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

100 jumping jacks and sit ups is a joke. In high school football, after a day of lifting, we had to do like 300. Granted we did them like 20 at a time and rotated, but those figures are far from supersoldier material.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:25 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
Originally posted by ZomBiE_HunTER
Samus becuz she gets infinate of ammo and never has to reload.Master Chief has to reload every once in a while and runs out of ammo.So Samus will own this battle.

So, Samus gets it really easy. Stupid ammo. The Chief DOESN'T get umlimited ammo. So he's more of a tactician.
I've played both Metroid Prime, and Halo. I think both are cool, but still MC would win. And I've heard Halo 2 is going to beat the crap out of Echoes, according to the people who were at the Future-Shop kick-off party.
NOTE from friend who is standing over shoulder: "Just in reservations accross North America, Halo 2, had had 1.5 million RESERVATIONS... now add the people who didn't reserve it. An estimated 3 million worldwide in under a month. I WAS AT THE KICK-OFF PARTY WOOO-HOO! big grin"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:28 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

let me repeat this one m ore time MasterChief would beat Samus's MutherF*ucking ass you got that.He would kill her. Its very obvious u dumbass's. Samus is a woman and i think a veruy important quote is

Woman were made for men's entertainment by the lord jesus christ

something like that. Samus cannot survive in a man's world.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:42 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

you sexists comments have me shifting my position.

Master Chiefs wins.....hail sexism!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 04:05 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
you sexists comments have me shifting my position.

Master Chiefs wins.....hail sexism!!

thats what ive been trying to say all along im glad you see the light side

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 04:26 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

lol....
Read the Halo novels. Especially "First Strike" (Takes place after the first game ends), and "The Fall of Reach".(Before game.)
If you voted for the Chief, I recommend you read these books. He's definitely not a mindless automaton.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 10:58 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Okay, you all are bashing Samus because she's FEMALE? Come on, you medieval-minded idiots, that's just SAD.

I'd LIKE to say that Samus, being orphaned at FOUR (not SIX) years of age, and being taken in by a race that had so mastered technology that if they had a mind to do it they could easily destroy every life-form in a solar system, and being infused with THEIR BADASS BLOOD, and being given an integrated armorsuit that includes an efficient arm cannon (efficient because it runs on pure energy and doesn't need to reload), and having the almighty morph ball, and having the Blessed Trinity of Sci-Fi Video Game Carnage (Sparkshine, Screw Attack, and Power Bomb), and being a strong, self-reliant, brave WOMAN, would SO own Master Chief's sorry little @$$.

THAT'S what I'd LIKE to say. INSTEAD of saying that, I'm GOING to say that the two specialize in different ways of war, and for best results, should team up.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 12:43 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote