KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Generals Guards

The Generals Guards
Started by: Stunrun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

The Generals Guards

Ok so i thought i might make a thread for disscusion about General Grievous's Body Guards since we have threads of Anakin V Obi-Wan, Anakin V Dooku and Yoda V Palpswink

U get to see alot of these Guards in action in both Republic Commando Walkthrough video's and the ROTS game trailer. I think there gonna be a wonderful addition to all the droids we've previously seen, discuss!wink

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:28 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

just a quick little question: in your sig, is anakin fighting mace? i cant see properly cause its too dark....if it is mace, is anakin wielding his saber?

is there a pic of the bodyguards anywhere?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:47 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SomeGuy57
Just Milk It

How is GL able to fit all of these fights and battles into two and a half hours?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:49 AM
Click here to Send SomeGuy57 a Private Message Find more posts by SomeGuy57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote:
Originally posted by Mist
just a quick little question: in your sig, is anakin fighting mace? i cant see properly cause its too dark....if it is mace, is anakin wielding his saber?

is there a pic of the bodyguards anywhere?

Yes this is shown in the game trailer, anakin is fighting Mace, but a few people have said that the saber Anakin is holding looks purple (maybe its just the colouring of the pic)

Go to www.lucasarts.com to view walkthrough video's of Republic Commando. You get a really interesting first person perspective of what these Guards can dowink

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:59 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

or maybe he stole it off mace and is going to shove it down his throat....*rubs hands together in sadistic pleasure*

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:27 AM
Hazardous

when does republic commando come out? it looks sweet.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:30 AM
Hazardous

so what weapons do the guards use? dont they block sabers?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:31 AM
Hazardous

are these the guards?

Attachment: 50.jpg
This has been downloaded 393 time(s).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:40 AM
GCG
Red Bull

yeah those are the guards

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:46 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Republic Commando comes out this February, and yes apparently its still a rumour whether these weapons deflect lightsabers, as was said on the walkthrough

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:50 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

That Wookie you see is General Tarful, but he gets his own back, and throws them down a corridor...i think confused laughing

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:52 AM
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

quote:
Originally posted by Stunrun
Republic Commando comes out this February, and yes apparently its still a rumour whether these weapons deflect lightsabers, as was said on the walkthrough

naw, actually it has been confirmed that they WILL block lightsabers. i have the link somewhere here, if you dont believe me, or if you just want to check it out, ill find it and give it to you.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:56 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

matter of fact, its on AOL, all kinds of makings of Ep3...its in there, theres like 6 different videos, and its in there.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:57 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
naw, actually it has been confirmed that they WILL block lightsabers. i have the link somewhere here, if you dont believe me, or if you just want to check it out, ill find it and give it to you.

Well i always had a feeling it was confirmed lol, but the guys on this walkthrough video said it was a rumour. shows how much they know laughing

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:57 AM
Darth Subjekt

yea well what can you do? tools are people too....in a way... no

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:59 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

i think these Vid's must of been released before it was confirmed

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:03 AM
darktim1

I heard george lucas say that general grievious body guards stand about 7 ft tall on the movie so I think they are going to be bigt and have only weapon that can stop a lightsaber from cutting through their weapon.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:13 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

probably...who knows with LFL and LA

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:13 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

I also stumbled across Grievous's ship in the walkthrough. So his flagship is "Invincible Hand" but he has a much smaller craft too

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:49 AM
Darth_Decimator

for info on grievous' bodyguards staff weapons check out making ep III webdoc #5 this weapon is your life at about 3:30 into it u see george and the art department talkin about the lightsaber resistant staffs

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:34 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote