KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Full screen version of teaser?

Full screen version of teaser?
Started by: Falacerjedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Falacerjedi
Force Lightning user IRL

Full screen version of teaser?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I have had some comp probs and could not get to the boards for a few days. Is there a full screen version of the teaser available or just the one that was released last week? Again sorry for making a new topic for this, didn't want it to get lost in the 450+ post other thread.

TIA cool

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Falacerjedi a Private Message Find more posts by Falacerjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

try one of the many movie sites on the internet... Ive hear "killermovies" is quite good - but be warned the forums section sucks.

http://www.killermovies.com/s/starw...icles/4598.html

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

But that's not teh official one. There's one extra large (possible fullscreen) trailer due for HyperSpace members. All we know is that it's coming soon.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 07:52 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoMeN

how soon?! i want to make some cool wallpapers

It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 07:58 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Yep thats not a fullscreen one. And the color isnt near as intense as the one on the OS. But there are no watermarks on it so thats a good deal.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 08:01 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

I've already seen it in full screen but it would be nice to have it in even better quality.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 08:11 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falacerjedi
Force Lightning user IRL

Thanks for the info all guess I will wait abit longer and see when you HS peeps can get a fullscreen one for us (HS watermark dont bother me)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 08:13 PM
Click here to Send Falacerjedi a Private Message Find more posts by Falacerjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

They don't make fullscreen trailers. Ever. Just larger widescreen ones, because fullscreen sucks.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 09:07 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I haven't seen the full screen one yet.
I will though ...trust me

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Decimator

the current size trailer looks pretty good in fullscreen , i have qt pro and it lets u watch trailers in fullscreen and they look a treat , in sayin that i wouldnt object to havin a bigger better quality version :0

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

I don't Have quick time pro I just have the free one with the quick time player.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 11:32 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Three Owls
The Wolfen

full screen trailer:

Duck tape the sides of your computer screen vertically. Cut off around 1/3 of the image. Enjoy!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Three Owls a Private Message Find more posts by Three Owls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sithspawned
Advanced Recon Poster

You can get the large (not fullscreen) trailer on the OS for free and without the HS symbol if you click on the link, and then, when the page comes up, look at the source code and follow the link to the non watermarked version of the teaser...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 02:03 AM
Click here to Send Sithspawned a Private Message Find more posts by Sithspawned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

http://www.tribute.ca/player/enhanc...ame=starwarsep3

Click on the window media player and below the trailer it will say full screen. Click on that and it will show it in fullscreen but it is bad quality.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 02:43 AM
Darth_Decimator

hey lando speeder if you wanna watch it in fullscreen all u gotta do is use the maximize thingy in the top right hand corner , it does the same thing pretty much

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 08:36 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falacerjedi
Force Lightning user IRL

Just a little /bump so our HS people can post a link to the Extra Large version of the trailer when its released to them...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 04:23 PM
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

Well the full screen is here. Who's going to "yousendit" for us?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 09:10 PM
Click here to Send eXSBass a Private Message Find more posts by eXSBass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:.Space Opera.:
Restricted

Account Restricted

it is?

ART is where the legend began...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 09:12 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

SW.C

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 09:13 PM
Click here to Send eXSBass a Private Message Find more posts by eXSBass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Three Owls
full screen trailer:

Duck tape the sides of your computer screen vertically. Cut off around 1/3 of the image. Enjoy!
Ah, the pleasures of fullscreen sick

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:04 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote