KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » RANSOM : No Editor = No ROTS

RANSOM : No Editor = No ROTS
Started by: GCG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GCG
Red Bull

RANSOM : No Editor = No ROTS

ATTENTION !

Having browsed over the
For those of you who have a Return of the Jedi CD and the EpIII trailer download... THREAD , i have discovered that the official editor of 'The Revenge of the Sith' is none other but JKozzy .

the proof lies in the pic at the bottom of this DEMAND

I have therfore kidnapped JKozzy

And sending this forum his bloodgeoned hand as proof:
thumb up

UNLESS YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING DEMANDS, ITS BA-BYE EDITOR & BA-BYE REVENGE OF THE SITH !

I want as follows:

• Surrender of all Mods
  • Queeq's avatar & Sig
  • SMX to be relieved of all taxes
  • The commission of a project 'The Millenium Falcon' (followed by contruction)
  • the Darth Vader mask from the Museum of Science & Technology
  • An inflatable Jedi Priestess doll
  • DIY lightsaber kit
  • A stupid n00b compactor
  • The actress who plays Shaak Ti

All Demands are to be posted on this forum.

This is no Joke : you have until May 01, 2005.
As a gesture of goodwill i shall allow JKozzy to post with his other hand, and please, DONT FORGET THE HYPER CONDUCTOR on ' The Millenuim Falcon' project.

Get Cracking !

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Last edited by GCG on Nov 20th, 2004 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 03:42 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

The extract :

Attachment: the proof 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 299 time(s).

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 03:47 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

............wow.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 03:58 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

no expression

i hate you, and i hope you die...

good night, i'm going to bed

no expression

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 03:59 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

And you have exactly 2 hours to remove your disgusting request regarding me. mad

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:32 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

Actually, his 15 minutes are already up. It stays!! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:41 AM
Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Doubtful as I reported it. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:58 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Re: RANSOM : No Editor = No ROTS

quote:

[*] An inflatable Jedi Priestess doll

Hmmmm,

Actually...

wink

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 05:02 AM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

What ? the Priestess is miffed at that ?

what if i told you i only need 1 original to commence a vast production of the dolls to be launched at the Premier ? Your merchandise could sell;

Give yourself JP, and together we shall profit as Master and Apprentice.........

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 05:14 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

GCG I do not find your humor amusing at all. I honestly dont see what the big obsession is with me for some of you, but I really wish you'd knock it off.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 05:46 AM
Ben-Kenobi

Sounds Like Someone Needs To Get Off His Bed And On His Feet. GCG This Aint No Time To Beat Your Meat.

What Is He Talkin About AnyWay?

Last edited by Ben-Kenobi on Nov 20th, 2004 at 05:53 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 05:49 AM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

Boring I don't care what he wants and as far as I can see this is pointless thread.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:09 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spectr4L
The Loyalist

I think it's safe to conclude that GCG failed horribly at his attempt to be (the least bit) amusing. stick out tongue

It's forgiveable though...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:35 AM
Click here to Send Spectr4L a Private Message Find more posts by Spectr4L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Dont have to take it like i am nibbling the at the digits of a well respected member, making her howl and whimper with despair as I crave for gnawing through to the bone of her ego, chewing rotting sinew and opening a fresh wound so that the unhealthy blood may run free again. No. there is No issue. only demands. and that was one demand. there are more demands.

Now if you dont mind i'm going to prepare a transfer for JKozzy as I have a new studio for him.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:50 AM
Havoc X
The Priestess's Mercenary

GCG have you lost your damn mind

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:03 AM
Click here to Send Havoc X a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jodo kast
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you think?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:10 AM
Click here to Send Jodo kast a Private Message Find more posts by Jodo kast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

quote:
Originally posted by GCG
Dont have to take it like i am nibbling the at the digits of a well respected member, making her howl and whimper with despair as I crave for gnawing through to the bone of her ego, chewing rotting sinew and opening a fresh wound so that the unhealthy blood may run free again. No. there is No issue. only demands. and that was one demand. there are more demands.

Now if you dont mind i'm going to prepare a transfer for JKozzy as I have a new studio for him.

I hope your drunk or something and that there is a big apology coming tommorow... otherwise you proved yourself a loser... to be put on the ignore list

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:29 AM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

JP, i apolagize on behalf of all he real MEN here, for this ....little boy who obviously ate one too many special brownies, then decided to try to be funny, which failed miserably i might add. Dont hold all of us in his light, please.

Btw, did bilbo ask you that question for me? embarrasment

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:37 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc X
The Priestess's Mercenary

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
JP, i apolagize on behalf of all he real MEN here, for this ....little boy who obviously ate one too many special brownies, then decided to try to be funny, which failed miserably i might add. Dont hold all of us in his light, please.

Btw, did bilbo ask you that question for me? embarrasment

i second that jp

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 08:04 AM
Click here to Send Havoc X a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

ok i'm back.............

blink what is going on here ?

fellows you dissapoint me ;
if you read the first page , followed by the 2nd you are clearly letting one line stick out. and its the ONLY line thats sticking out before your corneas !

whats with the faces

JP has made it clear:
I honestly dont see what the big obsession is with me for some of you, but I really wish you'd knock it off.

so Havoc x (how are u doing ! ) and Darth Subject , please knock it off as per JP's request

now are you going to discuss the other demands

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 08:22 AM