KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Started by: LindsIsSexyK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Smile The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Alright, let us all bow down and praise this game for everything great and wonderful that it is.(please log in to view the image)

This game is totally awesome! Does everyone agree with me?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:20 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yes! It was way better than Majoras mask! Did you get the Bonus Disk with Windwaker?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:56 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yep, great game.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:58 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Yes I agree this game is good but not as good as the classic Zelda gameswink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:58 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Yes! It was way better than Majoras mask! Did you get the Bonus Disk with Windwaker?

I haven't even played the new Zelda yet embarrasment My friend bought me the game for my birthday, and it was the one that came with the bonus disk, but she never gave it to me, stupid b!tch mad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 04:09 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

laughing out loud

Haven't played Wind Waker yet!?! Shame on you! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 04:14 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I know embarrasment

I have the money to buy it now, but I haven't decided if I am going to. They aren't selling Windwaker with the bonus disk anymore and I really want it so I may check out e-bay to see what kind of deals they have.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 04:17 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, that's the least you could do! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 04:18 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Oh shush you stick out tongue We can't all be as up to date as the devine diva himself roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 04:22 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Wind Waker is toooooo easy...Big waste of money

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 04:23 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

A truer statement has never been uttered!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 04:24 AM
crazy_c
Very Tired

Oh welll the bonus disk makes up for it. I love ocarina of time i wish my n64 wud stop breaking sad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 11:41 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

My mom gave my younger brothers my Nintedo64 so I rarely get to play it mad I told her I was taking it when I move out though, in which case my Zelda days will resurface big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 07:54 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Ocarina of Time is the 2nd greatest game of all time.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:37 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I disagree, it has to be the first. There is just nothing that can compare to this game. Nothing.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:10 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Sorry Linds, you don't have the gaming knowledge needed to give that statement credibility.

You simply haven't played very many great games. That's my assumption anyways.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well the only games I have ever been interested in are all role-playing adventure games. I hate any other kind of games. My cousin made me play then when I was little and I hated them more then anything miffed Every now and then I play some sports games or other kind of games with my brothers but not very often. Doesn't matter, I still love Zelda. That's all there is to it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:18 AM
slayer
Horror Fan

Yeah Zeldas great the only games that compare with it r The new buffy game and soul Calibur!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 09:11 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

ocrana of time is easily one of the greatest games of all time. It lies in the top 5 if not the top 3. If not for everything else this game is and offers. Simply for the gamming expierence. Ocrana of time is in my top memorable gamming expierences. It is also one of the best gor many other gamers

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:35 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

how come Nintedo only makes Zelda games were you play as a little boy anymore? The next two will have the same concept of you playing as a little boy. not to mention the un nessicary cell shading. Is it just me or does anyone else prefer playing the role of Link as a man or well atleast older character?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:38 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote