KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Immortality of the cursed Pirates

The Immortality of the cursed Pirates
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

The Immortality of the cursed Pirates

When they were stucked with that pole and then Kiera Knightley put into one of them a bomb, reducing them to pieces, it wasn't show them growing back.It means their "immortality" has limit or not?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 08:23 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Yeah thats what i thought messed
And at the start when keira pours those hot ashes on raggetti in her mansion, and raggetti starts screaming in pain.....and barbossa says he cant feel anything.....tho when he takes keiras dress off, he says "mmm still warm" blink

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 07:06 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

i think ragetti was being sarcastic when he screams in pain, cos as soon as pintel hits him on the arm, he stops straight away

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 06:26 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

mmm...it stays a movie....not everything is perfect...(most of it is :P )

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 09:03 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

yeah, it can't all be spot on, & where would the funny be if ragetti doesn't scream & Barbossa was being an arse trying to piss off Elizabeth...& the blowing up bit, it'd be a bit difficult to put yourself back together after you've been blown into a thousand little pirate pieces, & the curse was lifted soon after that anyway..

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 04:22 AM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Imagine If u could feel all that though laughing..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:41 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

OUCH!!! wacko

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:22 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

But they cant blink

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 08:06 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

but what if they could

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 02:01 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

But they cant..

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 06:21 AM
«§hõnknêss»

but wat if they could

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 08:50 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

I'm scared

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:17 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

But..They CANT!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 12:24 PM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

<------- still scared

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 01:20 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

<----------- Pursuing the fact that THEY CANT!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:49 AM
«§hõnknêss»

<----------- Pursuing the fact that KTL is scared yes

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:04 AM
choosewisely
wise choosely

Pursuing nuthing

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 08:18 PM
PsychoFreeak

I HATE MATHS!!!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 09:46 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COTTON MAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

SO DO I

I regreat only having 1 life time to waste on games.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 07:34 PM
COTTON MAN is currently offline Click here to Send COTTON MAN a Private Message Find more posts by COTTON MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

YAY U put a LOST Siggy On eek! eek!

I'm gonna change my name 2 freak-n-lost

As soon as I can b stuffed no expression

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 01:16 AM