KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Neeed For Speed Most Wanted

Neeed For Speed Most Wanted
Started by: slim_thug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neeed For Speed Most Wanted

Hey everyone did you hear about the new NFS game for PS2?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 06:52 PM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

what hell i thought it was for xbox 360 oh well

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:20 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

It is coming out on everything.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:28 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ast
It is coming out on everything.
No it isn't

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:49 PM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

well, most things. YES IM LATE, LEAVE ME ALONE!!! it came out on ps2, xbox, gameboy advance and some other stuff

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:19 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Need for speed suck's , it's another shoddy racing game under the premise of being 'gangsta'.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:56 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soldner
TschernoB!LL

Originally posted by grey fox
Need for speed suck's , it's another shoddy racing game under the premise of being 'gangsta'.

sucks not...
I played it on PSP and PC and itīs great !!
itīs really the most wanted of all series !!!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 01:32 PM
Soldner is currently offline Click here to Send Soldner a Private Message Find more posts by Soldner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

damn straight, soldner

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:10 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Yeah, I have the demo for the Xbox and it was actually really, really fun

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:56 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

just queued it up in GameFly, but I've heard only great things. Looking forward to it REAL BAD.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 07:02 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Alright, I got this game and it was pretty fun, it was really good...until I got to the Blacklist Member #6, you have to gain 600 000 bounty just to get to the next person! That's crazy, the other ones were fine and were fun to do, but now it is just ridiculous. Is there any tips or anything on how to get lots of bounty? It would be really appreciated, because this is just getting annoying now...

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 10:39 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R8#@NG!G@

ummm its easy i got over 200,000 bounty ino ne pusuit once, and you need like way more for number 1 on the blacklist, like over 1 mil

Mercedes Benz SLR=Great Car

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 01:38 AM
R8#@NG!G@ is currently offline Click here to Send R8#@NG!G@ a Private Message Find more posts by R8#@NG!G@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Originally posted by Rohangiga
ummm its easy i got over 200,000 bounty ino ne pusuit once, and you need like way more for number 1 on the blacklist, like over 1 mil

Thats crappy, how do you get over 200 000 in one pursuit? Everytime the helicopter comes out, I'm pretty much doomed, I have never been ale to get away from it...

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:07 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R8#@NG!G@

at the end of the game every cop in the game comes after you at level 6.

and helicopters are easy just go in the city or somewhere with lots of turns and they eventully go away

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 08:45 AM
R8#@NG!G@ is currently offline Click here to Send R8#@NG!G@ a Private Message Find more posts by R8#@NG!G@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Originally posted by Rohangiga
at the end of the game every cop in the game comes after you at level 6.

and helicopters are easy just go in the city or somewhere with lots of turns and they eventully go away

Really? I always lost my morale every time the helicopters came, they just go away?

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:55 AM
R8#@NG!G@

ya they evntully jst go

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 06:34 AM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

nice bump there dude. tbh the seris went downhill from NFSU2 and will never go back up the street racing fad is dieing and even for die hard car lovers like me theres notjhing fun in these games. to arcadey i dont see all the point it different parts when basically there dont make to much of a difference apart from speed. and also why you can chose different manafacutres for parts when they all do the same stuff

Current Pokemon:5

Last edited by Stalker 360 on Feb 5th, 2007 at 06:11 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 06:07 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Any tips at all for doing pursuits and getting more than 5000 bounty in one pursuit?

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 11:36 PM
Magee

laughing

My highest bounty was like 3million though to be fair I never did get away, it was pretty much impossible and it took me like an hour. Highest so far I got away with was 1.8 million. All you need is the gallardo or any super tank car which can tear through police cars and jeeps the gallardo is great for this though if you hit one of teh jeeps u stop cold. All you have to do is just fly up and down the main highway that go's all the way round the city making sure to avoid the spike strips until you reach the heat 5 thing. This is where Sargent cross and his buddys come and gets nigh impossible to get away, unless your skilled like me cool You need to use the pursuit breakers at every chance you get to get away from them and dont try and out run them coz you never will. You need to try and lose them through the streets, alleys, short cuts and most importantly using the pursuit breakers. Took me about a year of on and off playing nfsmw to complete it, challenging game. Wait till you get to the last race heat level of 6 lmfao, like 2 helicopters on you at all times and no exaggeration about 20 odd cars at all times. Only reason I decided to start playing it and complete it was for the bad ass bmw m3gtr it seriously pawns.

Summary: Drive in circles round the main highway round the city till heat 5. You will not get away doing this so you need to use pursuit breakers while trying to lose them round corners, alleys and shortcuts etc essentially you need to be a crafty fuker to lose them at heat 5.

And dont try and rack up your bounty by raming in to police cars, just drive about making sure you dont get busted and the bounty will rise and rise when you avoide road blocks, make the police crash etc, dont crash in to them and dont crash through the road blocks, avoid them and let the cops do it. They crash easily enough with out you doing it. ;p

Last edited by Magee on Feb 9th, 2007 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 11:43 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R8#@NG!G@

lol i have got over 10mil all together, and over 1 mil in a single pursuit

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 05:36 AM