KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » t3 beckett comics

t3 beckett comics
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

Cool t3 beckett comics

look, u can say that t3 was a bad movie. but wait till u read the beckett comics. they are SIMPLY AWESOME. i dont wanna say this but if u dont read em u will b really missing out a lot of stuff in the terminator series. they show the war in the future as well as the tx's mission in the past. they show tx fight t1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not gonna tell u n e more than that. they show how the resistance captures a terminator and reprograms it 2 save lives. it is simply WORTH READING. I AM NOT KIDDING, GO BUY THEM TODAY. I DONT CARE HOW MUCH THEY COST. definately mostow had something 2 do with the comics so after reading the comics u will will not think that bad bout mostow. STORYLINE IS AWESOME, THE FUTURE, THE PAST, THE FIGHT BETWEEN T1000 AND TX. ITS ALL THERE Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:59 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

ya dude i bought 2 of the comics they were great but who wins t1000 or tx dude u gotta tell me

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 05:56 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

comics more often stray away from movies rather than help explain them. The comics should be weighed on their own merits.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:27 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

the comics just better help explain the movie there pretty kewl if u got n e questions about the movie bye the comic

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:35 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

no but they r also worth reading. read em i wont tel u what happens

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:25 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

I take comics separate from movies because they usually are so different. Besides, i'm a fan of the story, more so that the comics.I read some..even the terminaotr vs superman and thye sucked. Most comics i read distort the tru and orig story, so i don't typically read them. It's like tyring to change the verison and details of a religion or something.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:23 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i know what u mean. but trust me, these 1's r really good. just check em out once. i think this is actually what v think is t4. they r showing the future war. more i read it, more i believe that t4 will b same as the first3. but the comics r so good. the future war scenes r super

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:46 PM
dulobast25

i'm sorry, but part of the problem is that i had high hope and expectations after knowing cameron was gone..and then seeing the previews i was like OK, this is othing to worry about and when i saaw it, it was below my expectations, more of what i thought at forst when i found out cameon wasn't on board. T hink that the t3 fans found out that camerons wasn't on board and maybe sseing the previews still expected more, but when they saw it, it was better than they expected.

This will give insight to why the t1 and t2 lovers feel they way they do, this is honset......I think many came out surperised it wasn't so bad and were delighted it wasn't god-awful and thus sayied it was good, becuase it wasn't bad.
I thought it was bad becuase it wasn't excellent as in pertains to what was stated above.

that's why we are divided, i think...some felt better than expected, other worse..if i never swa the previews, i would likely be on the t3 is really good side, but the previews raised my expectations to the level of t2 and that' likely what happened. We get accustome to quality and standedas and depending on where your standard bar is, the movie is going to suck or be great. For me, for a term movie to suck, it only need 15% CRAP IN IT and it goes straight to the suck pile for me. if t3 was 15% better, it could have been as good as the forst 2. the things missing in t3 weigh more than if other things were removed. So i feeel the wrong things were changed, but good thing some of the good things remained. So alic and movie in the buff can you accept this reaonsing?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:15 PM
carnage713

i wonder if james cameron directed this film and the end product was just the same as t3 if sum ppl wud just say it was great cuz cameron directed it..... just a thought

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:20 PM
dulobast25

i wouldn't i would have thought it sucke and i would have been dissapoointed in james camron that he knew enough about the seires to make it cleaner and more true. I actually thouht mostow after wathcinh 1 and 2 could have done a better job, but thought he did a respectabe job. T think mostow was a reason t3 wasn't better, but ti's abotu the movie, no the director

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:33 PM
alic88
Barzakh

back 2 the comics. just rad em once. FOR HEAVENZ SAKE. I M NOT KIDDING, THEY R COOL

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:49 PM
Rhubarb Man
I'll be back

Can I ask one thing though? Why would a T-1000 and T-X fight each other? They are both practically impossible to capture and program and most people agree that only one T-1000 was ever made

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:53 PM
Rhubarb Man is currently offline Click here to Send Rhubarb Man a Private Message Find more posts by Rhubarb Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

its a long story. it maks sense. u have 2 read the comics to understand it. its cool. small spoiler: they r both fighting NUDE

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:56 PM
Rhubarb Man
I'll be back

Well, no shame or modesty when you're a machine

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:59 PM
Rhubarb Man is currently offline Click here to Send Rhubarb Man a Private Message Find more posts by Rhubarb Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

ya they just went at it non-stop

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 09:04 PM
carnage713

who wudnt want to go at it w/ the tx (fighting of coarse ) but is that in the most recent t3 comic?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 12:41 AM
alic88
Barzakh

ya. the most recent 1

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:03 AM
dulobast25

yeah machine or not i would go at it with her non stop..

..with no modesty

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:31 AM
dulobast25

fighting each other sounds corny

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:31 AM
alic88
Barzakh

when u wil read the comics u wont think its corny. they go at it with everything they got

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:15 PM