KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts RP Thread

Kingdom Hearts RP Thread
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Kingdom Hearts RP Thread

Ok I know its taken me a while to start this, but I've been kinda busy. So I decided to change the story around a bit, When I first started this it was going to be set before/during KH:II But now I've decided to set it afterwards. I guess you can say that the plot has spoilers from the ending of KH:II, so if you want out I could understand. Ok here we go.

Main Plot: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Its been three weeks since the ending of KH:II, and everything has gone back to normal... well almost everything. Riku has been acting very distant to everyone else on the island, spending alll of his time sitting on the Paopu Tree looking across the water. Everyone else on the island has noticed. The rest of the plot will unfold as time goes on.

Sora: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sora has been able to relax and enjoy his time back on Destiny Islands, but how long will it be until things change again?

Riku: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Riku has been very distant from everyone, isolating himself. Everyone's worried about him, but does he know something they don't?

Kairi: [/spoiler]After the events in The World That Never Was, Kairi started to build her fighting skills. She was sick of always being the damsel in distress, but will her training pay off?[/spoiler]

Micky, Donald, Goofy: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Disney trio have been enjoying their time back at the castle. They were just getting back to their lives, but should they unpack their things?

Roxas and Namine': [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The two nobodys figured out away to seperate themselves from Sora and Kairi, so that all four of them were whole people. They currently live in Twilight Town with Hayner and the gang, but will they suffer the fate of all nobodies?

Orgazination XIII: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: They were all thought to be dead, but one survived. That one had a special power to bring all of the others back. Zexion was able to stand his own against the Riku Replica, but will the new leader of Orgazination be able to survive against everyone else?

The Final Fantasy Characters: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: They have been Radient Garden, sill trying to restore it to its glory. They have been working hard, but what secrets will they find out during their quest for restoration?

Ok. happy Post away happy

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 12:14 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Ok Finalized cast.

Riku (QuincE)
Sora (Thunder Fox)
Kairi (Me)
Roxas (NBT x 20)
Namine (scarecrow)
Micky (QuincE)
Donald (QuincE)
Kadaj (QuincE)
Cloud (At god)
Leon (at God)
Stich (NBT x 20)
Yuna (Scarecrow)
Vivi (At god)
Vincient (Snipper)
Ansem (Darksora)
(All other Disney and Square Character's will be shared by everyone)

(The Order)
Axel (scarecrow)
Demyx (me)
Marluxia (At God)
Larxene (Me)
Luxord (Thunder Fox)
Xigbar (Thunder Fox)

Ok Now if anyone wants anyone its first come, first serve

Last edited by Sweet Escape on Apr 18th, 2006 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 12:48 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

ok i read the plot but were do i come in .should i just wait for u to unfold the plot first or no

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 06:44 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

Man walked around the Traverse town with his hood on "Always dark and traverse town...sad.." Man said went ahead and went to Cid's shop. "What can I do for ya son?" Cid asked "Is there a man named Cloud the mercinary here?" Man asked "Ok but he's in differint place right now serching for his memories if that's what cha ma call it....." Cid said. Man took his hood off and grabbed Cid on his clothes with his left hand "Tell me! Or else.." Man yelled "Ok ok he's at Rediant gaurdan but in order for me to take you there I must know your name." Cid said. "My name is Marluxia! Now take me there!!!" Marluxia yelled he looked at Cid with fury in his eyes

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 06:58 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

((I'm just going to jump in now sry if i mess things up))

[axel walks in and leans on a wall]

Axel: thats no way to treat someone after you ask them a favor, now is it marluxia.

Last edited by scarecrow88 on Apr 18th, 2006 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:57 PM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Kairi stood at the waters edge, looking up at Riku. Riku had his back turned to her, he had his back turned to the world. Kairi heard Sora's footsteps behind her, and turned to face him. She flashed him a smile as she waved over to him. Kairi ran over to him.

"Sora!" Kairi said.

Kairi turned her attention back to Riku, and then back to Sora.

"He's acting very weird. You should talk to him." Kairi said.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 09:13 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

(Im like, gonna jump in... If made-ups are welcome I'll post a sheet if not then I dunno... >.> )

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:49 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The .hacker
(Im like, gonna jump in... If made-ups are welcome I'll post a sheet if not then I dunno... >.> )

(Use the talk thread for stuff like that, and no made-ups aren't welcome)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:50 PM
At god
The Terminator

"Axel, Axel when will you ever learn that force always triumphs on these infereor beings?" Marluxia asked "Hey! If you pick on Cid you pick on me man in black robe" Leon said. Leon drew his gunblade "Now get out of my town!" Leon yelled "Ohhh Im shaking in my boots....Axel are you in for a little warm up?" Maruxiaasked then summoned his gigantic sythe.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:59 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Kairi stood at the waters edge, looking up at Riku. Riku had his back turned to her, he had his back turned to the world. Kairi heard Sora's footsteps behind her, and turned to face him. She flashed him a smile as she waved over to him. Kairi ran over to him.

"Sora!" Kairi said.

Kairi turned her attention back to Riku, and then back to Sora.

"He's acting very weird. You should talk to him." Kairi said.
"hmmmmm" Sora looked at Riku then at Kairi "Sure I'll try but i doubt he'll talk to me" Sora nodded the walked over to riku and stood next to him "Hey Riku you kinda look down you alright?"

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:04 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

((tell me if I mess up))

Leon and Maruxia's weapon clashed "Warp!" Leon yelled and they accidently ended up in destiny islands. Leon got washed to the shore so did Marluxia they were unconsious they were differint sides of islands. Leon slowly opened his eyes "Uhhhh where am I?" Leon asked he stood up but he fell with a broken leg "damn.." Leon said

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:14 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Kairi saw two men appear on the beach. She instantly recognized one of them as Leon, but didn't know who the other man was. She saw that they both had their wepons drawn, and grabbed a wooden sword. She ran over to Leon, and knealt down next to him.
"Are you ok?" Kairi asked.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*~
Blue eyes shot open, and examined the area around him. He realized he was in Radient Gardens, the place he was killed. A scawny male got to his feet, and looked down at his hand. His hands clenthed into fists as he looked across the world.
"That little brats gona get it." Demyx said.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:24 AM
At god
The Terminator

"Ahhh..my leg is broken..." Leon said he looked at Kairi "Kairi tell Sora that Organization guy is here and fast!" Leon yelled Marluxia woke up "Sora's friend?" Marluxia picked Kairi up with his hand by her head. "You let her go!" Leon yelled he quickly got his gunblade out and slashed Marluxia's leg he cried out for pain "Hurry! Go to Sora! I'll be fine " Leon said. "You pesky brat!" Marluxia yelled then his sythe was about to slash Kairi and Leon blocked the slash with his gunblade

Last edited by At god on Apr 19th, 2006 at 12:31 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:28 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

"Leon, I'm not gonna leave you here." Kairi said.

Kairi turned from Leon, and looked at Marluxia. Kairi saw Marluxia go to swing at her, as she put up the wooden sword to try to block it. The wooden sword shifted into a keyblade (The one Riku gave her at the end of KH:II) and Kairi blocked the attack. But Marluxia was still strong enough to push her back onto the ground. Kairi at the keyblade, unsure of where it came from.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:37 AM
At god
The Terminator

"Damn! A meddlesome keyblade!" Marluxia yelled he charged at Kairi "Curga!!" Leon yelled he stood up to his feet and pushed Marluxia away with his gunblade "Now is that how you treat ladies?" Leon asked.
"Your meddlesome also! then I will get rid of you both buitifully!! Blossom shower!" Marluxia yelled then he spread his hands and the razor sharp flower peddles started to scatter everywhere. Leon got slashed stabbed and fell to the ground wounded protecting Kairi "I'll be back!" Marluxia yelled then he dissapered Leon stabbed his blade to the sand tring to keep the balance

Last edited by At god on Apr 19th, 2006 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:42 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

"Leon!" Kairi yelled.

Kairi dove down to the floor next to Leon, and searched her pockets for something. She grabbed a potion and gave it to Leon. Kairi helped Leon to his feet, and led him to a spot in the shade.

"Leon, I'll go get Sora." She said.

Kairi left Leon in the shade, as she ran towards the Paopu Island. As she ran over the small bridge, she saw Sora talking to Riku.

"Sora! Riku! Sorry to inturrupt, but Leon's here!" Kairi called to them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*

A black cloud of smoke appeared in a large castle, as Demyx walked into Castle Oblivion. He walked into the throne room, and saw another member of Orgazination XIII. He saw Larxene sitting in one of the large chairs waiting.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:55 AM
At god
The Terminator

Marluxia came back with a wound from Leon he looked at Larxene "Well what do you know....your alive? I thought Sora killed you!" Marluxia yelled and he went to his old chair "Ahhhh good old memries here.." Marluxia said.
--------------Leon--------------------------------

He sat there in cool shade "Sora....." Leon said he remembered Sora when he first fought him he lost badly. Leon smiled a little and chuckled "Ahhh good old times at Traverse town I wander how Cloud is doing?" Leon asked

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:58 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Sora looked at Kairi "what are you sure?" Sora asked but ran off before she could answer and rand next to him ans kinda slide on the sand and fell

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:59 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

"Sora you should becareful these days since when did you become clumsy?" Leon asked he tossed his gunblade to the side. Leon asked his arm was bleeding bad "Marluxia was here.." Leon said. "You eliminated him I assume?" Leon asked

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:02 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"About the time you get your butt so easily kicked" and and summoned his keyblade in his hand and curgura[sp?] on Leon

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:07 AM