KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Is gamecube the worst console EVER?

Is game cube the worst console ever?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes it is the worst console. 20 19.80%
No I think it's quite good. 81 80.20%
Total: 101 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Is gamecube the worst console EVER?
Started by: SuperGandalf3000

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperGandalf3000
the hitman

Question Is gamecube the worst console EVER?

I think it is. cool

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 02:33 PM
SuperGandalf3000 is currently offline Click here to Send SuperGandalf3000 a Private Message Find more posts by SuperGandalf3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well it has its weaknesses but it aint the worst ever
the worst ever will be X-box (it's made by microsoft it is bound to have a flaw which ppl will discover sooner or later)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 02:50 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Gamecube's are super fabulous!!

They may not be very popular among the teenage pubescent boy crowd, but true gaming connoisseurs, such as my self, respect the ultimate gaming machine!

PS2 on the other hand is Japanese trash!stick out tongue

XBox, I wont waste my breath! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:09 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

In my opinion no, Gamecube is not the worst console ever, but it is the worst of the three consoles at the minute, with PS2 being #1 in my books

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 05:40 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Gamecube sales up 1000% the last week in Europe; same as in USA some weeks ago.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 09:28 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I'd certainley not say the GC is the worst console ever in my personal opinon there has been far worse over the past couple of years,the games are visually stunning and very imagintive, games like Pikmin,Super Mario Sunshine etc capture the imagination of all ages.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 09:37 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

The Game cubes cool. The x-box is the worst in my opinion

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 09:41 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by mah
Gamecube sales up 1000% the last week in Europe; same as in USA some weeks ago.

There was a spike in sales because of the price drop, the sales numbers have dropped dramatically in these weeks following. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 10:48 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Gamecube is an outstanding system, it has some truley amazing games, and more are on the horizon.

The worst system ever was sega CD or Sega 32X

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:20 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I personally like the Gamecube. I bought mine because of the Zelda games. I'm such a die hard fan that I could never buy a system that didn't have my Zelda games.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:22 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Nah....Xbox is da Worse!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 01:05 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

why are some of you saying the xbox is the worst system? I prefer the PS2 but the xbox is far from the worst system ever.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 01:17 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

xbox is simply a watered down pc

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 01:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

It's so big and fat, and the controllers are very uncomfortable! thumb down

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:13 AM
BackFire

Just like me...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx

I would rather have a Ps2 than an Xbox, because more games makes more variety. The gamecube is sweet. Its so damn small, and its only like 80 dollars the games are cheap too. so for the money you pay, you get great power for a small price.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:30 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Gamecubes blah blah blah blah blah blah

PS2 blah blah blah blah blah blah

XBOX blah blah blah blah blah blah

Resident Evil RULES!!!

FINAL FANTASY ROCKS!!!

GTA IS THE SHITS!!!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:45 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

PS2 = supreme
XBOX = some pretty good (and a few great) games, better graphics, and overall a good system. You just need to get used to it.
Gamecube = Oh, you mean LAMEcube? Don't even waste my time. Nintendo & Sega should stick to panorama games. Its what they are best at.
Super Nintendo = The undisputed best

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:35 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
It's so big and fat, and the controllers are very uncomfortable! thumb down

That has nothing to do with the actual performance of the machine, just get a smaller controller.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:39 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
xbox is simply a watered down pc

But that seems to be the direction that all the consoles are going in now.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:40 AM