KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » How long should the Mace vs Sidious Duel last

How long should the Mace vs Sidious Duel last
Started by: Lord Tyrant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Tyrant
The Matrix Network

How long should the Mace vs Sidious Duel last

Topic

A. 4 mins
B. 6 mins
C. 8 mins

* I don't think the fight will extend longer than 8 mins

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Lord Tyrant a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Tyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Probably 5 seconds, i heard its very brief and then Anakin intervenesconfused atleast i think

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jayd265
Cajun Jedi

im thinking like 4ish

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Jayd265 a Private Message Find more posts by Jayd265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

so when anikan like walks in does palps just hurry up and throw his saber in his pocket and act like he cant defend himself

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:53 PM
Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Is that a saber in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:01 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Man, this fight should last about 3-4 mintues. This is my second most anticipated duel of the film. Can't wait for this one! evil face

I like George.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killua

i heard its wavering between 2 and 3 mins.
this duel should be great indeed cool

i am hyped about yoda vs sids , mace + posse vs sids , ani vs obi but i also can't wait to see the dooku duel !

grievous vs obi i don't really care about smile

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Killua a Private Message Find more posts by Killua Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

u forgot Anakin v Mace, thats my most anticipated duelbig grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Man, George Lucas should just mesh it all into one huge duel between Anakin, Yoda, Mace, and Sidious. They could make it 20 minutes long!!!!!! smile

Okay ill stop dreaming. I would like it to last 5 or 6 minutes but I'm betting it will be like 3 or 4.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

2-3 tops.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

Rick Mc. said they had to add on different areas arounds palpatines office to allow for a action sequence, which no doubt is this fight, and if the posse confronts palps in his private quarters, and the fighting with mace takes place in palpatines office then that means that there could be some area covered meaning it could be more of a duel than most expect

but also they could arrest him in his private quarters and be walking him down the hall to the rest of his office when palps saber springs from his sleeve and he quickly disperses of Mace's posse and then the duel begins...but is quickly interupted by Anakin.... just a thought... for some reason I think GL will do well on this

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 10:01 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

He's known how to do fight scenes well in the prequels, TPM and AOTC. I don't think he can mess up a movie that's mainly fighting. But then again, we'll see.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 10:16 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaughter

4 min tops...cant be vary long...but Grevious v.s. obi will be pretty cool

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by Slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

If Sidious just tears through Mace, I'm going to be pretty disappointed. I realize that Sidious is badass, and all, but isn't mace supposed to be the strongest duelist in the Jedi Order? I can handle him losing, even if I have severe doubts as to the plausibility of it (fighting in an emotional void is always better, I don't think anyone would dispute that). That said, he really *has* to at least put up a fight.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:39 AM
Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

quote:
Originally posted by mtryder
If Sidious just tears through Mace, I'm going to be pretty disappointed. I realize that Sidious is badass, and all, but isn't mace supposed to be the strongest duelist in the Jedi Order? I can handle him losing, even if I have severe doubts as to the plausibility of it (fighting in an emotional void is always better, I don't think anyone would dispute that). That said, he really *has* to at least put up a fight.

Totally agree with that mtryder; even though most people don't.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 01:21 AM
Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah, and we have yet to see Mace engaged in a lightsaber duel. I can't wait to see what he can do. I know he loses obviously, but I'm sure he puts up a pretty decent fight. Because we have yet to see Mace fight, and because this is the scene where Palps will finally reveal his true nature, that puts this duel second on my ROTS anticipation list. Right behind Yoda Vs. Sidious.

I like George.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

5 mins. tops.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:47 AM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

WAtch Mace in the StarWars Clonewars Cartoons, Hes got so much force power

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 01:36 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoMeN

i go for 4. 5 tops

It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:11 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

quick and easy killing spree i might add. mace might be the second "baddest" lightsaber weilder in the galaxy....until this sidious guy showed up. then BOOM! gets whiped.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:37 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote