KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater

Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater
Started by: DenKi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DenKi

Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater

Just got the game afew days ago its great! , Post your thoughs about the game!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:33 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

i havent played it yet but iv heard its really good and the graghics are rally good!

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:47 PM
st41k3r is currently offline Click here to Send st41k3r a Private Message Find more posts by st41k3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I never really got into the whole thing about being in the jungle, it felt weird until the second time through where i loved every bit of it. The MGS story lines r just the best out there. Young Ocelot was well cool lol, he was like snakes unofficial aprentice wink

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:23 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i cant get into it at all...ive tried a few times from the start but it just bores me to tears...then i end up skipping all the cut scenes which makes the story totally pointless and irrelevant and then i get even more bored and switch off

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:11 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

Your missing the point boyo, if u have played all the other mgs games u will want to play this because its gonna reviel the games truth, me thinks, not played it yet but i'm getting it soon.

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:30 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi_Snake
Meatbag Assassin Droid

I love the MGS series...I loved Metal Gear Solid and loved the second one and Snake Eater is awesome!! I beat the game and somehow I got stealth without shooting any of the frogs...so there must be another way to get it besides shooting the frogs, cuz I have only heard that you can get stealth by shooting the 64 frogs...heh...definitely a fun game...cant wait for MGS4!!! Its too bad the original snake had to go bad...heh...I hope Solid Snake doesnt end up like the original Snake...heh...I loved it though at the end of MGS3 when he got the title of Big Boss! haha!!!

There is no darkside!
There is no lightside!!
There is only the Force itself.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:24 AM
Jedi_Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi_Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

It's worlds better then 2, and Big Boss is better then Snake imo. I think it's a LITTLE easy though, even when I played Hard for fun, but oh well, anything is better then 2.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:36 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
i cant get into it at all...ive tried a few times from the start but it just bores me to tears...then i end up skipping all the cut scenes which makes the story totally pointless and irrelevant and then i get even more bored and switch off

You sound like someone who absolutely loved that trash that was Metal Gear Solid 2. MGS3 is AS GOOD as the (ORIGINAL!!) Metal Gear Solid on PSX, not that Twin Snakes garbage. I may actually start to play MGS3 again soon, although I'm over half-way through DMC3 on Normal, in Chapter 2-3 I think of RE4 on Pro, and Manhunt which I've been hacking at for the longest time.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:39 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

i love snake eater!
that theme song is awesome!

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:10 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes it is^. But i Just love the series and i think that snake eater is a very good addition. i beat it in 2 days! i know i couldnt put it down. it took me 14 hours and 37 mins. i know thats a long time for a mgs lover but half the time i was going around doing stupid stuff. but i downloaded the mummy camo kinda cool but the best game ever!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:01 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sun Ce
Your missing the point boyo, if u have played all the other mgs games u will want to play this because its gonna reviel the games truth, me thinks, not played it yet but i'm getting it soon.

yeah i know...but if the point wasn't so long and boring and...pointless...then i wouldn't miss it

im going to give it another go soon though

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:22 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

snake eater had some awesome twist in the story line

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:43 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some bits were amazing, some were absolutely BS (flying chairs anyone?)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 08:39 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

It's called a VIDEO GAME. I knew you wouldn't see that once I saw your Location.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:16 PM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

it's not that good..

it goes back into the past...but it's still fun

and there's lots of cutscenes...

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:43 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote