KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » calling all halo players

calling all halo players
Started by: Knuckles X 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

calling all halo players

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_p...ed.cgi?halo3dev go to that link and sign the pertintion for me please we sending it to microsoft thanks in advanced 700 odd all ready woot

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:32 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

566 Response HTTP Version Unsupported
This Web page could not be opened with the specified browser HTTP version. Please contact the owner of this Web page for more information.

Great place knucklehead

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:45 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

aahahaaa good one ! knuckle head , his sig and avatar knuckles lool

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:37 PM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

link works for me, too bad i don't care

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:29 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Number 1) I don't think Halo 2 was a disappointment.

Number 2) Bungie probably doesn't think Halo 2 was a disappointement.

Number 3) If they even get this petition (which they won't), they won't bother to read it. Do you know how many hundres or even thousands of petitions Bungie has gotten?

Number 4) Bungie will put out the game when they feel it is ready. What you say will have no impact on this, whatsoever.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:14 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

holy sh!t dude harsh

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:18 PM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

that wasnt harsh, that was realistic.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:22 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

Number 3) If they even get this petition (which they won't), they won't bother to read it. Do you know how many hundres or even thousands of petitions Bungie has gotten?

Number 4) Bungie will put out the game when they feel it is ready. What you say will have no impact on this, whatsoever.

smile
Halo 2 wasn't a disappointment. Made more money then Titantic on its opening weakened on its first day.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:27 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Dyingstar29
holy sh!t dude harsh

Harsh?

Just curious; how old are you?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:33 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

16 and its just an opion and ok he is wrong but still AND WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW MY AGE ! and Halo 2 was very good

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:37 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

16 and its just an opion and ok he is wrong but still AND WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW MY AGE ! and Halo 2 was very good

Relax. I assumed you were younger, because you immediately pointed out that my post was "harsh." I was wrong.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:45 PM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

no i just ment that everyone has there own opinion ( even though his sucks) lol

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:47 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

no i just ment that everyone has there own opinion ( even though his sucks) lol

blink

Why are you telling me "Everyone has an opinion?

I know that, but that's irrelevant to my post.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:51 PM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

o nvm evil face

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:52 PM
Spartan005

Yeah... I strongly doubt that Bungie will ever read that. And even if they do what's 800 signatures to the thousands upon thousands of people who bought halo?

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:35 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It's 800 to 2.9 million (that's just the opening week)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:39 PM
Spartan005

whatever

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:39 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by hotsauce6548

Agree on all numbers. The guys at Bungie are perfectionists. They don't rush out the door to get the game ready because of a holiday. They take their sweet time on the game. And even if certain people don't like Halo 2. That won't stop them from continuing working the details of the game even if it takes them another year. Hopefully that won't happen.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:41 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I want them to take their time. Take as long as you want. The longer it takes for them to complete Halo 3 the better you know its going be.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:42 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

this off topic but whats with all the sonic guys with the X20 i mean whats up with it is it some sonic cult thing?!?!?!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 02:59 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote